Windows 10: Continuous clicking sound, like Explorer opening file/load webpage

Discus and support Continuous clicking sound, like Explorer opening file/load webpage in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello! I'm new to the forums and not very PC or tech savvy! Just bought a new Dell Inspiron and noticed a clicking sound every few seconds. It sounds... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lulu031, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Lulu031 Win User

Continuous clicking sound, like Explorer opening file/load webpage

Hello!
    I'm new to the forums and not very PC or tech savvy! Just bought a new Dell Inspiron and noticed a clicking sound every few seconds. It sounds very much like the sound Explorer uses when a new folder or webpage opens. However, I hear it even when I'm not connect to the internet, not opening anything, and even when the speaker volume is turned off. Seems like it's coming from the left side, underneath.

I did some online research that mentioned audio driver issues, interference and/or ISP issues with start-up. I've moved the laptop around and still hear it, to rule out interference.

I've only had this laptop for two weeks, just last week it ran its first update. I don't remember hearing the sound before that, but hadn't used it much. Hoping someone can help because it is driving me nuts.

Thank you!!!

:)

Lulu031, Dec 6, 2016

2. Pop-up blocker setting - IE11

OK. Then what webpage is your homepage? When Internet Explorer opens, what page does it open to?

Don

Don Varnau, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Zach899 Win User
    HTC Trophy is unable to load webpages on internet explorer

Recently, my phone has been unable to load webpages on internet explorer. The blue loading bar moves as if it is loading, but even after waiting 5+ minutes it still is loading. However I AM connected to the internet and am able to use things like facebook,
    the marketplace, get email. I am even able to search things on bing, but when clicking on a link, internet explorer opens and does nothing. Is there a way to fix this?

I am on the Mango (7.5) update

Thanks in advance for any help!

Zach899, Dec 6, 2016
  4. brummyfan Win User

brummyfan, Dec 6, 2016
Thema:

1. Continuous clicking sound, like Explorer opening file/load webpage - Similar Threads - Continuous clicking sound

2. Right click on file explorer keeps loading

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click on file explorer keeps loading: Hi i have this problem where if i right click a file on the file explorer it keeps loading and does nothing, also if i try to end task for file explorer the whole screen goes black with a cursor on the middle, the only way to fix it is using task manager to run explorer.exe...
  3. Slow loading webpages.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow loading webpages.: I have a new windows 10 system with standard firewall and McAfee livesafe active. Even with stable internet connection if 3 mbps the webpages are loading super slow. Should I be concerned? submitted by /u/sexyindianboy [link] [comments]...
  4. continuous loading sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    continuous loading sound: My pc quite much more often than not has a loading sound even after I have had it on for awhile. Is this sound normal or not? If not, what would be the tech issue and is there a way to fix it?...
  5. Clicking on a word file in Exploring does not open Word 2007 like it should

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on a word file in Exploring does not open Word 2007 like it should: On my Win 7 computer at home, if I doubleclick a Word file in Exploring, it successfully opens Word 2007. On my Win 10 laptop, though, even though Word 2007 is on it and can be opened easily and works great, if I doubleclick a Word file in Exploring, it asks me if I want to...
  6. Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load.: Outlook email, clicking on the help icon, it continues to load and load and load. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-email-clicking-on-the-help-icon-it/4ad013f6-3df8-49b4-8612-b510916d4e6d
  7. WEBPAGE NOT LOADING

WEBPAGE NOT LOADING: I need help with getting a website page to load. I have a subscription to newspapers.com &I have tried to open the link for the site, however, the site page is not opening. The tab shows I'm in the site but there is no data showing. How do I resolve this issue? Thanks,...
  8. Webpages not loading correctly

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading correctly: I don't know if it is a windows 10 problem or a google chrome problem but some pages like facebook and netflix have started loading wrong. A lot of the color is gone and many of the words are moved slightly in the wrong direction. Most things can not be clicked on. 19472
  9. Webpages not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Webpages not loading: Some webpages are not loading for a day. I'm using just about every browser like Maxthon, Mozzila Firefox, Chrome and opera and Internet Explorer and the problem appears again. Sometimes is fixed via pc restart only. Why is happening and what should i do? I'm also trying to...
  10. Webpage Loading

Webpage Loading: All of a sudden, some webpages load SUUUPPPERR SLOOWW even though they didn't before. I just installed the latest Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Driver if that helps at all :/ What is the latest version of that driver, by the way? Thanks1 47388