Windows 10: Continuous crashes can't figure out why

Discus and support Continuous crashes can't figure out why in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently my laptop keeps crashing whenever I try to do something normal on it... sometimes it crashes suddenly after logging in and sometimes I can use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sandy.boy, May 29, 2021.

1. Sandy.boy Win User

Continuous crashes can't figure out why

Recently my laptop keeps crashing whenever I try to do something normal on it... sometimes it crashes suddenly after logging in and sometimes I can use it for like 4-8 hours in a stretchI tried searching on the event logs and couldn't find anything which points towards the crashes...can somebody point me to the right direction on how can I stop the crashes?

:)

Sandy.boy, May 29, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, May 29, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, May 29, 2021
  4. Continuous crashes can't figure out why

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, May 29, 2021
Thema:

Continuous crashes can't figure out why

1. Continuous crashes can't figure out why - Similar Threads - Continuous crashes can't

2. BSOD and I can't figure out why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and I can't figure out why.: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 9/21/2024 5:46:25 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: HubbetPC Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error...
  3. I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.: I recently upgraded some partsCPU, MOBO, and RAM for my computer. Originally I had:MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFICPU: Ryzen 7 2700xRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB2X8GB @ 3200MHz CMK16GX4M2B320016WGPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3080 OC Edition 12GBStorage:...
  4. I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't figure out why my computer keeps crashing.: I recently upgraded some partsCPU, MOBO, and RAM for my computer. Originally I had:MOBO: GIGABYTE X470 AORUS GAMING 5 WIFICPU: Ryzen 7 2700xRAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 16GB2X8GB @ 3200MHz CMK16GX4M2B320016WGPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX™ 3080 OC Edition 12GBStorage:...
  5. PC Crash - Can't Figure it out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crash - Can't Figure it out: Need help to identify the root cause of my PC crashing very often every single day. Below you can find more details:1. Problem Description:I've had this PC for almost 2 years working fine but during the last 6 months it has started to crash when gaming and also when NOT...
  6. PC Crash - Can't Figure it out

PC Crash - Can't Figure it out: Need help to identify the root cause of my PC crashing very often every single day. Below you can find more details:1. Problem Description:I've had this PC for almost 2 years working fine but during the last 6 months it has started to crash when gaming and also when NOT...
  7. why can't i figure this out?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  8. why can't i figure this out?

why can't i figure this out?: i bought a copy of windows 11 from Microsoft's website, but when i installed it it just gave me a better version of windows 10. i can't figure it out thru the updates section either. what am i missing or forgetting?...
  9. Windows 10 keeps crashing with "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" but can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 keeps crashing with "CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT" but can't figure out why: Sometimes, my Windows 10 PC with an RTX 3080 GPU and Intel 9th-Gen CPU can stay on without problem for days, then every now and then, but regularly, it can blue screen and crash with the error CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT.This time, I managed to find the error in the Event...
  10. Explorer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer keeps crashing and I can't figure out why: Description Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: explorer.exe Application Version: 10.0.18362.693 Application Timestamp: 587c1978 Fault Module Name: StackHash_afc1 Fault Module Version:...