Windows 10: Continuous errors with windows

Discus and support Continuous errors with windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there, For a while now I've been struggling with various different windows errors that have reoccurred , I'm really not sure what went wrong but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VioletWebley, May 15, 2020.

1. Continuous errors with windows

Hi there,

For a while now I've been struggling with various different windows errors that have reoccurred , I'm really not sure what went wrong but it's been shutting off my laptop and stopping my keyboard from working a lot.

These are the ones I can see in event viewer but there may be more :

Dump file creation failed due to error during dump creation.

The server {284CACFE-B6F2-461A-90C3-A7ACC8353816} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout.

The Service Platform for connected devices service terminated with the following error:

Unspecified error

Then I had a blue screen of death with the following error :

Unexpected_store_exception

Does anyone know if there's something specific to solve this? I've already reinstalled windows a few times, ran memory diagnostics with no errors and ran a few scans/fixers on the cmd prompt , I'm at a loss

:)

VioletWebley, May 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 15, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Continuous errors with windows :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Continuous errors with windows :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Continuous errors with windows :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Continuous errors with windows :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Continuous errors with windows :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Continuous errors with windows :D

4. Continuous errors with windows

Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, May 15, 2020
Thema:

Continuous errors with windows

1. Continuous errors with windows - Similar Threads - Continuous errors

2. "This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." 0x80860010 error when...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "This application made too many requests. Press Retry to continue." 0x80860010 error when...: I recently reinstalled Windows. Ever since, I've been unable to login to the Xbox App, Xbox Game Bar or Microsoft Store because of this error. I've tried the MediaCreationTool solution I've seen on other threads, but this didn't work....
  3. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  4. Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to install network adapter drivers on newly built PC, continued error: Does not...: Hello,Recently finished booting Windows 11 on a newly built PC, but had to do it without internet connection as neither ethernet or Wi-Fi was working. Downloaded network adapter drivers for motherboard on a Windows 10 PC and moved drivers to a USB stick to new PC. Upon trying...
  5. My system is showing this error message continuously

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system is showing this error message continuously: My system is showing this error message continuously after closing it ,it again pops up after a few seconds i cannot understand whyCan anyone tell how to fix it?Error screenshot:Autorun64 screenshot:...
  6. My system is showing this error message continuously

My system is showing this error message continuously: My system is showing this error message continuously after closing it ,it again pops up after a few seconds i cannot understand whyCan anyone tell how to fix it?Error screenshot:Autorun64 screenshot:...
  7. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03: I there, my name is Elliot and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get my RTX 2070 Super to properly work on my laptop. I have tried:* Uninstalling and reinstalling proper drivers for my GPU including older versions. * Trying endless things to get rid of Error 43 on my GPU...
  8. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03: I there, my name is Elliot and I'm having a lot of trouble trying to get my RTX 2070 Super to properly work on my laptop. I have tried:* Uninstalling and reinstalling proper drivers for my GPU including older versions. * Trying endless things to get rid of Error 43 on my GPU...
  9. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03

10. Why are my GPU drivers continually getting errors? RTX 2070 Super, Bus 1 MS_Idd_Bus_03