Windows 10: Continuous loop at start

Discus and support Continuous loop at start in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, my Laptop is in a continuous power loop that goes from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PerlaHornung, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Continuous loop at start

Hello, my Laptop is in a continuous power loop that goes from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo.

I tried the F10 key, but that seems to stop the process. I have looked at the BIOS and the hard drive is where it should boot.

The way this happened was 3 times yesterday, the Windows Update wizard appeared with the "message that your update is ready to install and will restart in 30 minutes"

This is how I finished in the cycle, I guess it prepared my system to install the latest version of W10 but it didn't.

Can I get the recovery menu in some way or even in safe mode? I don't have bootable USB (although I put a copy of the folder update in USB before deleting it from C: \

Thank you

Perla

:)

PerlaHornung, Nov 5, 2019
  2. adityag91 Win User

windows starting in loop continuously

I downloaded Windows 10 through windows update and this is currently in Installation phase. My windows is not even starting, first windows logo will come and then it will restart in loop continuously. As it is not even getting started so please suggest
    me how to download the ISO on my system

adityag91, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com...ith-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 5, 2019
  4. Continuous loop at start

Black Screen with Mouse Cursor with continual repair loops

Next I did select volume and list volume X:

Continuous loop at start [​IMG]

Continuous loop at start [​IMG]

naturalbodz, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Continuous loop at start

1. Continuous loop at start - Similar Threads - Continuous loop start

2. BSOD continuing loop at start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD continuing loop at start up: Hello I am expericing the blue screen continus loop at start up. i have tried every method to fix including the reset of my computer. That stalled after an hour or two cant remember what percentage. I bought a new computer yesterday and was transferring file from the old...
  3. Continuous Boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Boot loop: I recently just built a computer and started running into a endless reboot loop. I run some simple tests on my own to see if I could recover it. This included repeating the RAM, CPU, GPU. Tried unplugging different drives and the same problem. When I get into BIOS it will sit...
  4. Continuous loop at startup

Continuous loop at startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then go back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just stop...
  5. Continuous loop at startup.

Continuous loop at startup.: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power-up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to stop the...
  6. Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop

Bitlocker troubleshooting: continuous reboot loop: Tired to resolver using this - https://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/18671.bitlocker-troubleshooting-continuous-reboot-loop-with-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx This didn't help. How do i resolve this issue? [IMG]...
  7. Continuous loop on startup

Continuous loop on startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous Loop on power up going from Toshiba logo to "Attempting to recover installation" to "restoring your previous version of Windows" to blank screen then back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just pause...
  8. Update causing continuous reboot loop

Update causing continuous reboot loop: After installing the latest 10 update (which seemed huge and extra slow to dl) my PC is stuck continuously rebooting before desktop is reached. And before you ask again, No it doesn't reach desktop status & also No I shouldn't need/have to download windows from another...
  9. Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer

Stuck in a continuous loop of rebooting the computer: I have been trying to reboot my computer. Ive gotten to the 100% completion of the restarting of windows, but it now continues to power off, power back on, load, flash same picture, and repeat again. It has been doing this for the past 24 hours. How do i fix this?...
  10. blue screen continuous loop

blue screen continuous loop: My window 10 hp elitebook woke from sleep and rebooted on its on but ended up in a continuous loop of rebooting in blue screen error. It gives the "stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". And "What failed: WUDFRd.sys" How can I get this issue resolved quick? I need...