Windows 10: Continuous loop at startup.

Discus and support Continuous loop at startup. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power-up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ArnoldMcFadden, Jun 18, 2019.

1. Continuous loop at startup.

Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power-up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo.

I tried the F10 key but that seems to stop the process. I tried 3 times in a row on / off. I have looked at the BIOS and the hard drive is where I should start from.

The way it happened yesterday was 3 times: the Windows Update wizard appeared with the "message that the update is ready to install and will restart in 30 minutes"

This is how I ended up in the loop. I guess he prepared my system to install the latest version of W10 but he did not have files to complete the installation.

Thank you

:)

ArnoldMcFadden, Jun 18, 2019
  2. larry Win User

Automatic Repair Loop Continued Woes

The automatic repair loop might be caused by the following issues:
    • filesystem corruption
    • corrupt MBR or BCD
    • improper registry settings
    This article covers all the possible reasons and solutions:
    Fix Automatic Startup Repair Loop in Windows 10, 8 and 7 | Password Recovery

I hope this helps!

larry, Jun 18, 2019
  3. Avedis53 Win User
    Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Continuous loop at startup.

Windows 10 update continuous loop

I am having almost exactly the same problem and the issue is that it is impossible to boot into windows.

In my case the computer is stuck in an infinite automatic repair loop which gets to 41% and restarts the computer automatically. It doesn't say that it can't repair it, it just restarts. There is no option to bypass this offered AT ALL. The only alternative
    screen that sometimes comes up (after several hours) is a BSOD with a QR code which quickly disappears as the computer restarts itself and the loop starts again. The computer can enter Setup and that's it.

I have tried:

• Letting it run it's course.
    • Removing the hard drive and putting it back in.
    • Using the power button to turn the computer on and off.
    None of these options work.

Candice Goddard, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Continuous loop at startup.

1. Continuous loop at startup. - Similar Threads - Continuous loop startup

2. Startup boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Startup boot loop: Hi my pc would always crash so I did a factory reset and it messed up part way through. When I turned it back on it just kept sitting in a loop starting up then shows preparing on a black screen then immediately crashes and starts up again and does it all over again. I can’t...
  3. Startup boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Startup boot loop: Hi my pc would always crash so I did a factory reset and it messed up part way through. When I turned it back on it just kept sitting in a loop starting up then shows preparing on a black screen then immediately crashes and starts up again and does it all over again. I can’t...
  4. Continuous Boot loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continuous Boot loop: I recently just built a computer and started running into a endless reboot loop. I run some simple tests on my own to see if I could recover it. This included repeating the RAM, CPU, GPU. Tried unplugging different drives and the same problem. When I get into BIOS it will sit...
  5. Continuous loop at start

Continuous loop at start: Hello, my Laptop is in a continuous power loop that goes from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then return to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key, but that seems to stop the...
  6. Continuous loop at startup

Continuous loop at startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous loop on power up from the Toshiba logo to "Try to recover the installation" to "restore your previous version of Windows" to the blank screen and then go back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just stop...
  7. Startup Loop

Startup Loop: I just installed a new hard drive into my PC. I've already out the Media Creation Tool onto a USB Drive and that's plugged in. When I try to boot my PC with the USB Drive, it just shows the loading screen infinitely. Does anyone know how to fix this?[IMG]...
  8. Continuous loop on startup

Continuous loop on startup: Hi, Toshiba Satellite Laptop is in a continuous Loop on power up going from Toshiba logo to "Attempting to recover installation" to "restoring your previous version of Windows" to blank screen then back to the Toshiba logo. I tried the F10 key but that seems to just pause...
  9. blue screen continuous loop

blue screen continuous loop: My window 10 hp elitebook woke from sleep and rebooted on its on but ended up in a continuous loop of rebooting in blue screen error. It gives the "stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED". And "What failed: WUDFRd.sys" How can I get this issue resolved quick? I need...
  10. Startup loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup loop: Im having a horrible problem on my toshiha laptop when its booting up it just shows the toshiha logo then the black screen with the white underscore after that it repeats endlessly Ive tried to force turn off my computer many times but I cannot get the troubleshoot options...