Windows 10: Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop.

Discus and support Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, This process, and a few that follow, keep occurring every few minutes and starting my 2 non-SDD HDDs. It's infuriating to hear them continuously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hey there, Jan 31, 2019.

1. hey there Win User

Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop.

Hi,

This process, and a few that follow, keep occurring every few minutes and starting my 2 non-SDD HDDs. It's infuriating to hear them continuously spin up, stop, and then keep starting again and again.

It's been happening a few weeks and I don't know what to do to stop it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate them.

Thanks.

:)

hey there, Jan 31, 2019

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 31, 2019
  4. yountmg Win User

Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop. - Similar Threads - Continuous occurrence IRP_MJ_CREATE

2. How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop continuous scrollin by mouse across top of screen: Stop contiouous scrolling or mouse pointer across top of screen. Always goes left to upper corner. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-stop-continuous-scrollin-by-mouse-across/589727e6-a16c-46db-adcf-d13035678a6f
  3. Searching files in folders don't show all occurrences

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Searching files in folders don't show all occurrences: Hello, in my Windows 10 Pro searching files in folders don't show all occurrences as show in picture [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/searching-files-in-folders-dont-show-all/659d36f8-1835-4101-9166-dd8e15364fb2"
  4. Windows 10 update stop error and continuing issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update stop error and continuing issues: Hi there, for a few weeks now I've had a Windows 10 issue where it tried to do an automatic update and on restart I got the blue screen stop error 0xc000021a. I tried restore point, fix startup etc and nothing worked. Eventually I found info on the net an using dism...
  5. Outlook 365 - default # of occurrences in recurring appointments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 - default # of occurrences in recurring appointments: Until a couple of weeks ago, Outlook has always defaulted to 10 occurrences when entering a recurring appointment. Now it's 25 (sometimes 85). What might be causing this? Is there anyway to set the default value? Thanks. 117530
  6. Family Safety continually stops working

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety continually stops working: Every month or so, Family Safety will lose its connection with the service, in a manner of speaking. The computer reports no problems: it claims everything is being monitored like normal and all accounts are linked. The Family Safety website shows all restrictions, but no...
  7. Random MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c) Occurrences

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION (9c) Occurrences: What I've done so far: -Checked every possible component for failure. CPU, RAM, Video Card. Ran various stress tests, no errors occurred. -Reinstalled Windows 10 twice. Once I left the updater to download all the recommended rivers The second time I downloaded the...
  8. Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Spool system no longer works, it stops continuously: I've tried to print a couple of pdf yesterday but the spool system no longer works, it stops continuously. Starts fine but when I access to a printer, the Canon Pixma or a standard Microsoft Print to pdf. the service stops.I've a lots of image backups since early day of...
  9. BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Driver_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL - Unrelated Occurrences: As the title suggests, I am getting BSOD from varying sources, most recently Khan Academy and STEAM. I know very little about issues like this, and would appreciate a comprehensive walk through of how to fix this. 71232
  10. Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Occurrences in Windows Technical Preview: Post your strange experiences with Windows Technical Preview so we can hash over them a while! *Smile I'll start: For example, if you may be running WTP in a dual boot scenario and perform a 'Refresh' with media from PC Settings, it might seem like the process saves some...