Windows 10: Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop.

Discus and support Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, This process, and a few that follow, keep occurring every few minutes and starting my 2 non-SDD HDDs. It's infuriating to hear them continuously... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hey there, Jan 31, 2019.

1. hey there Win User

Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop.

Hi,

This process, and a few that follow, keep occurring every few minutes and starting my 2 non-SDD HDDs. It's infuriating to hear them continuously spin up, stop, and then keep starting again and again.

It's been happening a few weeks and I don't know what to do to stop it.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd really appreciate them.

Thanks.

:)

hey there, Jan 31, 2019

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jan 31, 2019
  4. yountmg Win User

Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Continuous occurrence of IRP_MJ_CREATE that will not stop. - Similar Threads - Continuous occurrence IRP_MJ_CREATE

2. Drivers continue to stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers continue to stop working: I've been having some problems with random stuff with my laptop HP envy x360. First it was the fingerprint scanner that suddenly stop working, then I couldn't connect my mouse via bluetooh, then I couldn't connect to my smart TV and now I can't connect my phone via cable and...
  3. Drivers continue to stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers continue to stop working: I've been having some problems with random stuff with my laptop HP envy x360. First it was the fingerprint scanner that suddenly stop working, then I couldn't connect my mouse via bluetooh, then I couldn't connect to my smart TV and now I can't connect my phone via cable and...
  4. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop: Hello all looking for helpwith handling this BSOD this happens at least two times a day doing simple tasks such as non-streaming web searches and just daily use. I have since Done the following:1 Reset PC - Keep Data2 Reset PC - Delete Everything3 Full OS Win11 Install From...
  5. [BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop

[BSOD] KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1e: Frequent Occurrences - How to Stop: Hello all looking for helpwith handling this BSOD this happens at least two times a day doing simple tasks such as non-streaming web searches and just daily use. I have since Done the following:1 Reset PC - Keep Data2 Reset PC - Delete Everything3 Full OS Win11 Install From...
  6. Frequent BSODs occurrence

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs occurrence: Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My...
  7. Frequent BSODs occurrence

Frequent BSODs occurrence: Hi everyone, I'm so frustrated with what's happening to my PC right now, once every 2-3 days it will freeze to BSOD. This has been happening for the last 2-3 months. It had the same issue at the end of last year but it suddenly fixed itself but now it's coming back again.My...
  8. Restrict an application to one occurrence

Restrict an application to one occurrence: I'd like to restrict my Family History software application to just one one occurrence, to minimise the possibility of making different alts on two different occurrences of the program I'm a home (WIn10 64) user, with a single user, and no network access to the software I...
  9. Strange Occurrence

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange Occurrence: Whenever i have no audio playing and my room is quiet, whenever i move my mouse i hear a noise in my headphones that sounds like a beep, and it holds the sound for as long as i am moving my mouse...
  10. Frequent occurrence of BSODs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Frequent occurrence of BSODs: This is my first post, so please excuse any formatting errors and lack of basic knowledge of computers. Also, this is going to be a long post, so strap in. I bought my laptop, MSI GV62 8RE-050IN, over a year and half ago (sometime in August 2018) and ever since I bought...