Windows 10: Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to...

Discus and support Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows keeps sending me annoying unwanted pop up ads for games while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I stop this harassment. I refuse to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CeceliaCD1, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to...

Windows keeps sending me annoying unwanted pop up ads for games while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I stop this harassment. I refuse to be bullied into paying for a self-serving money-grabbing Microsoft app which charges me a fee to block these ads. This is extortion. Stop your barrage of ads that are infringing on my privacy and peace of mind.

:)

CeceliaCD1, Dec 17, 2019
  2. Annymin Win User

Solitaire Ads

All of a sudden, when I'm trying to play Spider Solitaire, I'm getting ads for other games. The ads
    won't close and there is a pop up offer to pay to upgrade to Premium Edition. What the heck?? Solitaire has always been free. How do I stop the ads? I don't want to pay $14.99. Grrrr.

Annymin, Jan 7, 2020
  3. pop up ads on hearts/solitaire/ae solitaire games-can I get rid of them

I am sick and tired of having ads pop up at the side of the screen when I am playing hearts/solitaire/ae solitaire games. How can I get rid of them? This just started recently and is really making me angry. Please advise.

CynthiaVilseck, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to...

Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to stop. I refuse to be harrassed into subscribing to a self-serving microsoft app for blocking unwanted ads.

Windows keeps sending me annoying unwanted pop up ads for games while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I stop this harassment. I refuse to be bullied into paying for a self-serving money-grabbing Microsoft app which charges me a fee to block
    these ads. This is extortion. Stop your barrage of ads that are infringing on my privacy and peace of mind.

CeceliaCD1, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to...

1. Continuous pop-up gaming ads while I am trying to play solitaire. How do I get this to... - Similar Threads - Continuous pop gaming

2. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw has ad playing in a loop while I am playing the game: Playing Jigsaw and getting a best buy ad ruining while I am playing. Appears to be in a loop. I appreciate ads before playing but this ad continually playing while I am in the game is way too much. HELP!!!...
  5. I paid for ad free solitaire - it worked for a while but am now getting ads again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for ad free solitaire - it worked for a while but am now getting ads again: I paid for ad free solitaire casual games. It worked for a while but am now seeing ads again. How do I fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-ad-free-solitaire-it-worked-for-a-while/8b0c569b-b9b6-4240-917e-d0f99c6d68d6
  6. I paid for ad free solitaire - it worked for a while but am now getting ads again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid for ad free solitaire - it worked for a while but am now getting ads again: I paid for ad free solitaire casual games. It worked for a while but am now seeing ads again. How do I fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-ad-free-solitaire-it-worked-for-a-while/8b0c569b-b9b6-4240-917e-d0f99c6d68d6
  7. How do I fix the "0xc00007b" error I am getting when trying to play a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix the "0xc00007b" error I am getting when trying to play a game?: Yesterday morning, I was able to play Genshin Impact without any issues. However, when I came back to play that evening, I couldn't open the game and it gave me a "0xc00007b" error. I tried to uninstall and reinstall the game but I still couldn't open the game to launch it...
  8. I have Solitaire subscription and am still getting ads. How do I stop them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Solitaire subscription and am still getting ads. How do I stop them?: I have a annual subscription to Solitaire games but am getting advertising. How do I stop this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-solitaire-subscription-and-am-still-getting/5d09600d-2747-4515-b928-8ff309a8a92e
  9. Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting games while playing Microsoft Solitaire: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do ***Modified title from: how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up***...
  10. how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i get rid of games when i am playing solitaire they keep popping up: when i click on to play microsoft solitaire these stupid games keep popping up. so mit takes a while to ply solitaire what do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-games-when-i-am-playing/3e2c8604-5daa-4202-9f2f-2b5ce3f7c610

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i disable ads in solitaire

2. how to stop ads when trying to play solitaire

3. cant get past ads to play microsoft solitaire

4. are people annoyed with microsoft solitaire ads