Windows 10: Continuous 'Power Driver State Failure' BSOD. No solution has worked.

Discus and support Continuous 'Power Driver State Failure' BSOD. No solution has worked. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has been blue screening a lot lately; I'll leave it alone for a few minutes, come back to a blue screen, then it'll bsod over and over... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by G1gusty, Feb 15, 2020.

1. G1gusty Win User

Continuous 'Power Driver State Failure' BSOD. No solution has worked.

My computer has been blue screening a lot lately; I'll leave it alone for a few minutes, come back to a blue screen, then it'll bsod over and over again when I try to restart it, I.E it doesn't get to windows, just immediate BSOD with Power Driver State Failure after the BIOS is finished. After several attempts it eventually boots [so I have the DMPs], but it is still very very annoying.

My power drivers are updated, and I have the computer set to never go to sleep. I tried setting it TO go to sleep after a while and that did not help. I've changed my power settings from balanced to max I don't know how many times.

My windows isn't completely up to date, but that's because attempting to install an update always results in the Power Driver crash.

Help is appreciated.

DMP files and dxdiag:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GPTW7W02eD3_7j4jbKWi0zelbH_l4R-b

:)

G1gusty, Feb 15, 2020
  2. PranavMishra5582, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    driver power state failure help!

Hi,

It is possible that the error Driver Power State Failure you received is can be caused by
    the driver itself or power settings.
    To address your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps shared by S M Mahmudul Hasan
    on this thread on how to troubleshoot Driver Power State
    Failure.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Feb 15, 2020
  4. ResnickRE Win User

Driver Power State Failure BSOD

I received a driver power state failure BSOD while using Chrome to search the internet. My computer is a HP Touchsmart 15 and the Dump files are located here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ah0DV8z9RuL9gROV-4EFOzjlviHY

ResnickRE, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Continuous 'Power Driver State Failure' BSOD. No solution has worked. - Similar Threads - Continuous 'Power Driver

2. BSOD - Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Driver Power State Failure: I seem to get a BSOD after restarting or hard resetting my PC. This has been happening for quite a while and was happening on Windows 10 prior to 11. Please let me know what you find. Mini Dump - 051323-6843-01.dmpThanks!...
  3. Is there a solution for my Driver Power State Failure BSOD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a solution for my Driver Power State Failure BSOD?: Driver Power State Failure BSOD has appeared a few times now.Had a couple of BSOD at my desktop screen a few times after finishing a gaming session. Any advice? Thanks in advance. Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3,...
  4. Is there a solution for my Driver Power State Failure BSOD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a solution for my Driver Power State Failure BSOD?: Driver Power State Failure BSOD has appeared a few times now.Had a couple of BSOD at my desktop screen a few times after finishing a gaming session. Any advice? Thanks in advance. Crash dump file:C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP Kernel memory dumpBugcheck code:0x9F0x3,...
  5. Driver Power State Failure BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Driver Power State Failure BSOD: My laptop keeps shutting off with the Driver Power State Failure, even if I just leave it alone.I got the crashdumps and analyzed with WinDbg and got the following:DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 9f A driver has failed to complete a power IRP within a specific time. Arguments:...
  6. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  7. BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD: DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Hello,I've been attempting to repair a device for some time with no luck. Laptop is a Dell Precision 5560 Device powers on successfully and runs 2-10 minutes before returning the BSOD Driver Power State Failure.I have updated the BIOS, reinstalled the OS using Dell's built in...
  8. driver power state failure BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver power state failure BSOD: I have been experiencing a BSOD since 15 days randomly sometimes once a day sometimes 5 times a dayI have tried looking over the net for all possible solutions but haven't found any.attaching the dump filehttps://www.dropbox.com/s/25yjxbxe8ukgzt9/021622-11578-01.dmp?dl=0...
  9. BSOD-Driver power state failure

BSOD-Driver power state failure: Hi all, I've been experiencing a BSOD issue with the code: driver power state failure when I restart my newly bought desktop. I have a USB WiFi dapater, mouse and keyboard connected to the desktop. I am positive that the USB WiFi dapater and its driver are fine because I sent...
  10. BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE

BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE: Greetings to all. Since I bought my notebook, the BSOD - DRIVER POWER STATE FAILURE happens everyday, more than 1 year. I reinstalled Windows several times and the bsod insists. I feel like I´ve tried everything. Here´s the files...