Windows 10: Continuous reboots

Discus and support Continuous reboots in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Lenovo Yoga 3rd generation and until the last 2 Windows 10 updates, it worked fine. Since the last 2 updates I am experiencing multiple Blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JasonStringer, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Continuous reboots

I have a Lenovo Yoga 3rd generation and until the last 2 Windows 10 updates, it worked fine. Since the last 2 updates I am experiencing multiple Blue Screens several times daily and it is quite frustrating. There is no rhyme or reason for it to happen as it occurs at random times regardless of what applications I'm using.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as this is not just annoying but making me unproductive in my work.

Thanks.

Jason Stringer

:)

JasonStringer, Nov 17, 2020

2. Phenom 9850BE low voltage overclocking results!

well if your going to continue with overclocking, i suggest doing the baby steps thing heh. good luck with the overclocking

eidairaman1, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Continual System Reboot

The system is a generic PC running the Windows 10 64-bit OS. All available updates are automatically installed. Within a very short time period, and all of a sudden, the computer reboots. For example, I could be working in a Word document, step away from
    the computer for a few minutes and when I return I am on the log in screen.

Today the computer rebooted itself four times and the day is not over. As a first step I ran Windows Defender Full Scan and during the scan the computer rebooted and I found myself at the login screen.

Does anyone have any ideas, thoughts, or any suggestions? All products installed are from the Microsoft Store (Alumni Member.) Only recently has the repeated rebooting started.

Please, I need your assistance.

EB

Eric_Bernstein, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Continuous reboots

PC Reboots Continuously. No Post Screen.

No. Just continuously beeps untill it reboots over and over.

guitarfreaknation, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Continuous reboots

1. Continuous reboots - Similar Threads - Continuous reboots

2. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  3. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement: as the title reads, the PC has been giving me grief for the last past month, continually black screen rebooting, when under load and even sometimes just scrolling the web. first thinking it was the power supply. I replaced the power supply about three weeks ago and still...
  4. PC continually black screen rebooting even after PSU and Motherboard replacement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop: My computer is old I’m not sure how old since I got it off my brother awhile ago, it has been getting slower and slower as time goes but a more recent problem is that when I do to many things at once it decide to reboot the entire desktop and then loads it again then reboots...
  6. My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop

My computer continues to Reboot Specifically when I Right click on my main desktop: My computer is old I’m not sure how old since I got it off my brother awhile ago, it has been getting slower and slower as time goes but a more recent problem is that when I do to many things at once it decide to reboot the entire desktop and then loads it again then reboots...
  7. Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean: I have a Xiaomi Notebook Pro laptop. It has been some days that my laptop is showing blue screen error. I have tried all the possible solutions give on YouTube and also booted my laptop clean. But it is still showing blue screen error. What might be the problem and solutions...
  8. Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean: I have a Xiaomi Notebook Pro laptop. It has been some days that my laptop is showing blue screen error. I have tried all the possible solutions give on YouTube and also booted my laptop clean. But it is still showing blue screen error. What might be the problem and solutions...
  9. Blue screen error continues even though I rebooted my Laptop Clean

10. My pc is stuck on windows 11 installation 70% then continuously reboots how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is stuck on windows 11 installation 70% then continuously reboots how to fix?: I have tried to boot into safe mode and no luck. Even taking out the cmos battery and still nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-stuck-on-windows-11-installation-70-then/007d9e30-d150-4da5-9b79-38249c17b728