Windows 10: Continuously getting audio renderer errors

Discus and support Continuously getting audio renderer errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi there. I'm on a Yoga 920 -131KB. I use Chrome (which might be the problem here!). Every few days, I get an audio renderer error and have to restart... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CDubs1987, Jul 6, 2019.

1. CDubs1987 Win User

Continuously getting audio renderer errors

Hi there. I'm on a Yoga 920 -131KB. I use Chrome (which might be the problem here!). Every few days, I get an audio renderer error and have to restart my computer. My drives are updated, but this regularly happens. Should I be shutting my computer down more? Doing something else? No idea what's up. It's been like this since I got it, honestly (sometimes it's not an audio renderer error but some other error that stops any sort of video playback on any browser).

:)

CDubs1987, Jul 6, 2019
  2. hr0201 Win User

"audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

And another thing to try:
    Update your audio drivers (strange that this would be necessary as there hadn't been any changes for me; but it usually is a good idea to have the latest drivers anyway).
    Note: We did have a PC whose audio stopped working and a BIOS update solved it. This definitely wasn't the root of the problem for that computer because it was working like normal before and there were no apparent changes (and the user didn't have administrative access). I'd recommend this as a last step. I've never had a problem with a BIOS update but prefer to do it only if there is a useful fix (and of course better to back up before).

Here's another solution that someone posted:
    Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.
    I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked
    note: make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled
    < I don't know if this is necessary but that's what the poster suggested. - >

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    << I would think just updating the driver would probably work, but if not (for instance if it's up-to-date) then you could try the following steps as well. - >>
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

hr0201, Jul 6, 2019
  3. "audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

Hey guys I am getting an error in windows 10 on youtube in both chrome and other browsers. What is so strange is any video on youtube will play for around 4-5 seconds and then suddenly I will get this error on the device.

Continuously getting audio renderer errors [​IMG]

Continuously getting audio renderer errors [​IMG]

Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem and a suggested fix? I have updated the audio drivers on the laptop and they are current. Tried rebooting etc.

Searched online and surprisingly haven't seen much on this error. I can't tell if it is from youtube or through windows.

Thanks

GeneralJah, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Continuously getting audio renderer errors - Similar Threads - Continuously getting audio

2. Audio renderer error windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio renderer error windows 10: This error happens randomly on my lenovo yoga c940 windows 10 and the only way to solve is by disabling/enabling the realtek sound driver. My windows and the drivers get its updates regularly and I've seen this issue been reported since years online yet no solution worked for...
  3. Audio Renderer error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Renderer error: I have to restart daily when as the sound will stop. When watching videos an error will pop that says "Audio Renderer Error. Please restart your computer. The auto scans do not find issues. What do I need to do to fix this?...
  4. audio renderer error w/edge post flash

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio renderer error w/edge post flash: I have just started to get audio renderer errors with Edge. This does not happen with Opera or Firefox, but I have gotten to prefer Edge. This did happen until 1/13/21, and I can not update my bios since that requires Flash Dell. Will there be a fix to Edge?...
  5. Audio renderer error while playing games

Audio renderer error while playing games: I have recently purchased a new laptop, I have noticed that if I have a YouTube video opened and paused in the background while playing a game on the laptop, after some time if I return to the video and click play I am greeted with the message: Audio renderer error: Please...
  6. Audio renderer error while playing games

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio renderer error while playing games: I have recently purchased a new laptop, I have noticed that if I have a YouTube video opened and paused in the background while playing a game on the laptop, after some time if I return to the video and click play I am greeted with the message: Audio renderer error: Please...
  7. Audio Renderer Issue

Audio Renderer Issue: Laptop Model : Asus M409DA-EK147T Issue: Audio Renderer problem and also audio service not responsive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-renderer-issue/658f7099-3b14-41de-a66e-f33a8ec2f43e
  8. audio renderer errors

audio renderer errors: I keep getting an audio renderer error so I have to reboot my machine. I updated the drives but the issue is still here. My system is Yoga 920 -131KB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-renderer-errors/f113e37f-0d82-4eb3-ba20-324f0c97d40b
  9. "audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube

in Windows 10 Support
    "audio renderer error. please restart your computer" error youtube: Hey guys I am getting an error in windows 10 on youtube in both chrome and other browsers. What is so strange is any video on youtube will play for around 4-5 seconds and then suddenly I will get this error on the device. [img] [img] Does anyone have any idea what...
  10. Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.

Audio renderer error. Please restart your computer.: I can't play any video or audio and I get the above message when I try to play Youtube video. It reoccurs after a while after restarting. https://gyazo.com/3c12afff6573e907ebd3b08a37bdddf8...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. constantly getting audio renderer error

2. audio renderer error youtube chrome

3. chrome audio renderer error

4. keep getting audio renderer error,
  5. youtube audio render error,
  6. audio renderer error windows 10,
  7. audio renderer error youtube