Windows 10: Continuously getting blue srceen pronlems

Discus and support Continuously getting blue srceen pronlems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I usually got the blue screen problems with the stop codes: KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE, MEMORY-MANAGEMENT, PAGED-FAULT-IN-NONPAGED-AREA and later... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MinhDuc1904, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Continuously getting blue srceen pronlems

I usually got the blue screen problems with the stop codes: KERNEL-SECURITY-CHECK-FAILURE, MEMORY-MANAGEMENT, PAGED-FAULT-IN-NONPAGED-AREA and later today I got KERNEL-DATA-INPAGE-ERROR (0x0000007a)

I checked the internet for the solutions and checked all the drivers, ram status, SSD and HDD status using chddsk in cmd and they are all good ( even the blue screen troubleshooter cannot find any problems) but I still got the blue screen problems for about twice a month and I have no idea what has gone wrong. It is really annoying.

Can you please send me the solutions work for those problems I mentioned? It is really frustrating.

Thank you very much.

:)

MinhDuc1904, Oct 8, 2018
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Continuously getting blue srceen pronlems

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Continuously getting blue srceen pronlems

1. Continuously getting blue srceen pronlems - Similar Threads - Continuously getting blue

2. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  3. I am getting continue blue screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting continue blue screens: Hi, I have been having blue screens continuously and tried on my own to fix it, I even reinstalled windows completely by deleting everything completely. However, after a few minutes, it gave me 2 blue screens again.Here I leave what I got from the dump file1Microsoft R...
  4. Blue srceen-help fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue srceen-help fix: my laptop got Blue screen. DMP file is attached as link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmyqLmOK4zdjdUwAt1NkeQRBXPc?e=xfYHFSBesides, an error code is showed as KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED.Please help check what caused the problem and how to get it fine. Many thanks!...
  5. Continuous blue screens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Continuous blue screens: Right, so I've been getting many blue screens of death out of nowhere. Error codes being "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION" "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and "KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED". Seemingly driver "ntoskrnl.exe" is causing these, but I got no idea what to do to fix it. I've...
  6. Blue Screen - Continuous

Blue Screen - Continuous: I have an unusual problem with a PC that was working fine and had no changes except W10 updates. The system started to 'blue screen' relatively intermittently and over the course of a week is now 'blue screen' nearly continuously. The 'stop code' was 'an unspecified error...
  7. Continuously getting blue screen error

Continuously getting blue screen error: as soon as i start my pc i m getting that blue screen error with different stop code. Sometimes it appears as soon as start it and sometimes after 3-4 minutes of asking password. Can someone help me out with this...
  8. Continuous blue screen of death

Continuous blue screen of death: So I purchased a Microsoft Geo book about 4 weeks back - lasted 2 days and had to be replaced after showing multiple error messages. After being issued a replacement - that lasted just shy of a week. Able to start up & log on, however nothings accessible, nothing happens upon...
  9. windows update pronlem to version 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update pronlem to version 1903: hi I tried to update windows to version 1903 with windows update but a notification came up and said "The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll...
  10. Infinite Loading Lock Srceen Change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Infinite Loading Lock Srceen Change: So i was thinking of changing my lock screen since i was board with my current then this happened [ATTACH] It just keeps loading and i don't know what to do... please help.....