Windows 10: Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

Discus and support Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Imagine having a phone that works like a PC. Continuum for Phones makes this a reality, enabling Windows customers to get things done like never... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

Source: Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC | Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jan 13, 2016
  2. MB5656 Win User

Xbox app... not allowed to run on continuum?

Will there be a update? (like when Microsoft will check the box that says "this app works with continuum")

Also my app I created on the Windows Store (How to Continuum) is a way better FAQ for what apps are available because I actually made a list of apps that work with Continuum. (and do ask for feedback to add more apps that work with Continuum that are missing)

From a developer stand point I don't get why this is so hard for the Xbox app to work with Continuum.

MB5656, Jan 13, 2016
  3. Projecting to this PC

Hi Bob,

We'd like to clarify some information to better understand the issue that you're having with Continuum.

• What device did you use to project on your PC?
    • Are you referring to SVF15 Sony VAIO as you PC?

For more information about Continuum, check out
    Continuum for phones: FAQ

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 13, 2016
Thema:

Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC

1. Continuum for Phones: Making the Phone Work Like a PC - Similar Threads - Continuum Phones Making

2. Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?: "The decision I think a lot of people talk about – and one of the most difficult decisions I made when I became CEO — was our exit of what I’ll call the mobile phone as defined then. In retrospect, I think there could have been ways we could have made it work by perhaps...
  3. Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft AI Phone, Will it make microsoft to make a phone?: "The decision I think a lot of people talk about – and one of the most difficult decisions I made when I became CEO — was our exit of what I’ll call the mobile phone as defined then. In retrospect, I think there could have been ways we could have made it work by perhaps...
  4. Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model: I have connected to Windows 10 Phone Link with my Android Phone BB Key2 Android version 8.1 for a year or more. Had to replace my phone and bought the same make/model. Now I cannot get the Phone LInk to connect - it does not advance past the Pair Devices stage. The phone...
  5. Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link not connecting to new phone, worked with old phone - phones are same make/model: I have connected to Windows 10 Phone Link with my Android Phone BB Key2 Android version 8.1 for a year or more. Had to replace my phone and bought the same make/model. Now I cannot get the Phone LInk to connect - it does not advance past the Pair Devices stage. The phone...
  6. Make Android phone look like Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make Android phone look like Windows: I have been using the app called Square Home for some time. It has alot of tweaking options. To make the phone look like traditional Windows10, or something like what I have. I'm curious if others have done something similar? 139336
  7. Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC

in Windows 10 News
    Hands on with Phone Continuum, bridging the gap between phone and PC: When Windows 10 Mobile is released later this year, along with new hardware, one of the key new features will be Phone Continuum. Microsoft has shown off this feature a few times on-stage at its various conferences, and now I have had a chance to try out the feature. Phone...
  8. Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone: Continuum for Phones, available on select Windows 10 Mobile devices, allows customers to connect their phone to a monitor, projector, or TV for a full-sized desktop experience, powered by their phone. Because Microsoft Edge is built on the Universal Windows Platform,...
  9. Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone

in Windows 10 News
    Optimizing apps for Continuum for phone: With Windows 10, you have the productivity of a PC in your pocket. Continuum for phone enables you to connect a Windows mobile device to any external display with the new Microsoft Display Dock, USB-C, or Miracast. Once connected, you can interact with Windows 10 apps on that...
  10. Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones: How to: Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones List of Keyboard Shortcuts in Continuum for Windows 10 Mobile Phones [img] Information Continuum for Phones is a new experience on compatible Windows 10 Mobile devices . With Continuum-compatible...