Windows 10: contoller

Discus and support contoller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PilotColin_, Nov 19, 2020 at 3:42 PM.

1. contoller

my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in.

:)

2. LRW
    lrw Win User

DVD drive missing from 'THIS PC'

Yes, I have tried uninstalling both the DVD/CD-ROM drives and the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers from device manager and rebooting. Not sure which controllers you are suggesting are missing. Also cleaned the laser.

3. i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

4. BILLKEYS Win User

contoller

IM MISSING MY DISPLAY ICON IN THE CONTOL PANEL HOW DO I GET IT BACK WINDOWS 10 VERSIOP1709

IM MISSING MY DISPLAY ICON IN THE CONTOL PANEL HOW DO I GET IT BACK WINDOWS 10 VERSIOP1709

Thema:

contoller

1. contoller - Similar Threads - contoller

2. BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Watchdogs Violation, Do I need 2 Standard SATA AHCI Contollers?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/xouxxii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgh498/bsod_watchdogs_violation_do_i_need_2_standard/
  3. Racing Games Contollers Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Racing Games Contollers Windows 10: I have an external steering wheel as well as gas/break petals USB. Windows 10 recognizes them. Do one of the MS racing games let me use them? Last used with XP. Thanks!...
  4. High definition Audio contoller has code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High definition Audio contoller has code 10: today 1/13/2020 i opened my pc and everything was normal, especially the sound. so then i notice my wifi wasn't working. so i reconnect and disconnect my wifi adapter and it didn't work. so I restarted my pc and then the problems began. the wifi started working but i did not...
  5. Account Contol pop up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Contol pop up: I am trying to update my SIMS 4 game and I keep getting this message: "Oops… Windows blocked our attempt to download game content. If you'd like to allow Origin to download content to your computer, select "Retry" below. When prompted, grant permission within the User...
  6. USER ACCOUNT CONTOL

USER ACCOUNT CONTOL: HOW CHANGE TO DEACTIVE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/user-account-contol/da6896ce-ef5a-4825-b167-9406d8ba07a8
  7. Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting error from windows 10 contol panel Mail icon when adding my email to a profile.: I'm trying to add my email address to Windows 10 control panel Mail (32bit). I'm getting the error message. "The name cannot be resolved. The name cannot be matched to a name in the address list." after populating the name/email address and password fields. The password I'm...
  8. Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers.

Code 39 on all Sound, Video and game Contollers.: Hi, all working fine then one day my audio goes. I have tried, uninstalling, reinstalling drivers but that does not work. Same error on all shown in photo. I use Bose for my audio. Any help greatly appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  9. Mouse right click contols: inspect element

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse right click contols: inspect element: Whenever I press the right click on my mouse only three options come up: paste, read aloud and select all. On my old laptop when I right clicked, inspect element also used to come up. Please can someone tell me how to turn on the inspect element function....
  10. CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU usage contolling of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...