Windows 10: contoller

Discus and support contoller in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PilotColin_, Nov 19, 2020.

1. contoller

my controller for xbox one wont connect to my pc when i plug it in.

:)

PilotColin_, Nov 19, 2020
  2. LRW
    lrw Win User

DVD drive missing from 'THIS PC'

Yes, I have tried uninstalling both the DVD/CD-ROM drives and the IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers from device manager and rebooting. Not sure which controllers you are suggesting are missing. Also cleaned the laser.

3. i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

i bought a joystick and my pc acknoldges its there, but i cant contol none of my games with it

jamesransom, Nov 19, 2020
  4. BILLKEYS Win User

contoller

IM MISSING MY DISPLAY ICON IN THE CONTOL PANEL HOW DO I GET IT BACK WINDOWS 10 VERSIOP1709

IM MISSING MY DISPLAY ICON IN THE CONTOL PANEL HOW DO I GET IT BACK WINDOWS 10 VERSIOP1709

BILLKEYS, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

contoller

1. contoller - Similar Threads - contoller

2. When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...: Plz someone get back to me this is realy anoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-have-been-pressing-the-left-joystick-on-my/920e32ae-3ede-428d-9c5d-cb963b33179e
  3. When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i have been pressing the left joystick on my contoller on pc it keeps poping up a long...: Plz someone get back to me this is realy anoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-have-been-pressing-the-left-joystick-on-my/920e32ae-3ede-428d-9c5d-cb963b33179e
  4. UAC contol shows no Yes

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  5. UAC contol shows no Yes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UAC contol shows no Yes: I'm am trying to fix my mother's Windows which is not allowing her UAC. The yes doesn't show when trying to make changes on the Laptop.I tried using the Lusrmgr but it is Windows Home Version.Tried Recovery and Safe Mode but there is no Administrator active.The Net User...
  6. UAC contol shows no Yes

7. Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10: I bought a new Xbox Controller Xbox Wireless Controller Daystrike Camo. I connected to PC via Bluetooth and opened FIFA22. Duplicated actions for buttons so called "ghost controller" effect shows up. Help me pls....
  8. Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10

Xbox next gen ghost contoller in FIFA22 on PC Windows 10: I bought a new Xbox Controller Xbox Wireless Controller Daystrike Camo. I connected to PC via Bluetooth and opened FIFA22. Duplicated actions for buttons so called "ghost controller" effect shows up. Help me pls....
  9. Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues.: I recently bought an Elite Series 2 controller and initially I was able to connect via Bluetooth. I ran into my first issue right out the back. For some reason while on Bluetooth when I press A the guide comes up. So I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app as explained on a...
  10. Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues.

Xbox Elite Contoller Series 2 various issues.: I recently bought an Elite Series 2 controller and initially I was able to connect via Bluetooth. I ran into my first issue right out the back. For some reason while on Bluetooth when I press A the guide comes up. So I downloaded the Xbox Accessories app as explained on a...