Windows 10: Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY

Discus and support Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY in Cortana to solve the problem; well, who is doing this? It has a mind of it's own!... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DRM617, Feb 26, 2019.

1. DRM617 Win User

Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY

well, who is doing this? It has a mind of it's own!

:)

DRM617, Feb 26, 2019

2. contra log in

I am havIng problems signing into contra and it wont let me use my sign in . What do? I cant switch users and I can't download nothing due the fact I cant log into contra . Help

Sofia Lola Sanchez VGP13, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Bijithk Win User
    my start menu,contra , settings of win 10 are not working

my win 10 apps ,contra,start menu,and other win 10 features are not working most of the time in my system what should i do.

• windows 10 is sucking me...
    • i have got win 10 from win 7 update
    • and have 4 GB ram, 32 BIT SOFTWARE WITH ALL DRIVERS AND WIN 10 REQUIREMENTS
    PLEASE HELP ME

I AM STUCKED WITH AND NO START MENU NO SEARCH BAR OR CONTRA And no update

please don't tell me to buy win 10 again.

how can i update.

Bijithk, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY

curser and default

Dear Sheila,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Couple of questions before we proceed.

• Which windows are you using?
    • When was the last time this was working good?
    • Does this happen all time when system restarts?

Ankur Srivastava, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY

1. Contra is stupid, why is my curser going crAZY - Similar Threads - Contra stupid why

2. My keyboard is constantly going crazy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is constantly going crazy: About a few minutes ago, if the Caps Lock key is off, it typed capital letters, and if the Caps lock key was on, it typed small letters. This also happened a few days ago, when i was using some old version of OneNote that i had on my PC it is running Windows 10, and i was...
  3. screen going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    screen going crazy: first what looks like bubbles appear across the top of my screen, second my mouse disappears, third screen will zoom in and out, random dropdown menus will appear or random windows will open and close, finally I have to power off and back on to regain control....
  4. Fan going crazy . . .

in Windows 10 Support
    Fan going crazy . . .: Hi: My ASUS laptop fan has gone crazy lately. It runs wide open for a half a minute or more then shuts down to an idle, then goes up full blast again after a half a minute or so. It never ramps up or down, it's either idling or wide open. A complete restart doesn't help....
  5. Help, my screen is going crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, my screen is going crazy: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Eve_Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g0ecdw/help_my_screen_is_going_crazy/
  6. My caps lock is going CRAZY.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My caps lock is going CRAZY.: My caps lock is going frenzy. It switches on and when I unlock it and start typing it locks again randomly. Locks & unlocks on it"s own and unable to override. Wireless keyboard....
  7. Where did my curser go?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where did my curser go?: When I first power on my laptop, I can use the little mousepad on my laptop but as soon as I sign in, it disappears.. Any help?Toshiba windows 10 I believe. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-did-my-curser-go/5ee3da76-62c3-4173-9036-b68a084c7dfd
  8. my computer is going crazy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computer is going crazy: whenever I try to type on my pc no matter whether its on facebook or elsewhere the text keeps repeating and deleting itself and the delete button does nothing..its like someone else has taken over my computer..it does this in fits and starts and my computer can be fine for a...
  9. 365 going crazy

in Microsoft Office and 365
    365 going crazy: Recently, I have been unable to access my files without "signing in." When I click on "Sign in" I get a box asking me to insert my phone # or email. I am intermittently unable to type in the space provided. Should I chance to hit it just right, I then get a message that I...
  10. SCVHOST GOING CRAZY

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCVHOST GOING CRAZY: Please help me, I really hate scvhost it makes my gaming experience become lag it consumes a lot of internet connection and consume more priority than my dota2. some people say its windows update, but ive downloaded all of the update, please help me to permanently kill...