Windows 10: Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

Discus and support Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SilvaVE, Oct 5, 2021.

1. SilvaVE Win User

Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms this, yet the Update Section refuses to go green. Known issue? What can I do to solve / circumvent it?Well as for the speccs of my System:Secure Boot is supportedTPM 2.0 is enabled in the BIOS via the CPURyzen 5 5600x is supported16GB of RAM with only 4 required500GB SSD, more than enough6 Core CPU, with Duo-Core requirementBaseclock of 3,7Ghz All met or easily above.

:)

SilvaVE, Oct 5, 2021
Thema:

Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

1. Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Contradicting Information regarding

2. Regarding crash information through wevtutil

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding crash information through wevtutil: I am trying to collecting crash events from command line through "wevtutil", Could you please provide the same.Also could you please provide the documentation for list of event id's...
  3. Regarding crash information through wevtutil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding crash information through wevtutil: I am trying to collecting crash events from command line through "wevtutil", Could you please provide the same.Also could you please provide the documentation for list of event id's...
  4. Regarding crash information through wevtutil

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  6. Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Contradicting Windows 11 Upgrade Eligibility Status: Hi, In Windows Update, I see the following: However, in PC Health Check, it shows the following: I can't seem to upgrade to windows 11, even though PC Health Check says I'm eligible.Please help. Thanks, Hamish...
  7. Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check

Windows 11 : Windows Update contradicts PC Health Check: PC Health Check says my Pc is ready for Windows 11, but Windows Update show the red X flag and says it's not, then recommends running PC Health Check. There's no indication in Windows Update as to what it thinks the problem is....
  8. Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11

Contradicting Information regarding Windows 11: Basically everything's shown in the picture. The hardware/software I am running is eligible for Windows 11, Health Check and Manual Check confirms this, yet the Update Section refuses to go green. Known issue? What can I do to solve / circumvent it?Well as for the speccs of...
  9. Information Regarding Window product

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Information Regarding Window product: HI,I want to information regarding window single language digital licenses,paper licenses,retail licenses,volume licenses.RegardsManish https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/information-regarding-window-product/a1c3abf5-75f9-481a-8531-96ef7607134b
  10. Windows help contradiction?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows help contradiction?: In the "Reinstall Windows 10" article on support.microsoft.com, under the sub-heading "Use the installation media to perform a clean install" step 5 states that if multiple drives are found, it is only necessary to delete the partitions from the disk on which you want to...