Windows 10: contrails background screen

Discus and support contrails background screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you stop windows 10 from going into this screen - attached - after it has been idle for a little while? It's not a screen saver. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TT_605, Nov 8, 2019.

1. TT_605 Win User

contrails background screen

How do you stop windows 10 from going into this screen - attached - after it has been idle for a little while? It's not a screen saver.

contrails background screen ff447162-3728-4d0c-adc9-bd0c7160026b?upload=true.jpg

:)

TT_605, Nov 8, 2019

2. Black Lock screen BACKGROUND

Hi Bill,

Let us know the make and model of your computer.

Let us try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Try to set the lock screen background to picture and check if the issue persists.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 3: Update the Display Adapter drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right click on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update Driver Software
    • Restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the lock screen background for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. contrails background screen - Similar Threads - contrails background screen

2. lock screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    lock screen background: hello, I set a custom lock screen and when booting up my PC crashed. when it restarted the lock screen became the default windows lock screen is this a bug or is it supposed to happen...
  3. screen background

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    screen background: I have images in the screen background from other applications. How can I solve this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-background/654d894d-4d5d-4aa2-be06-5eae46e635f7
  4. lock screen background

lock screen background: i cannot change me lock screen background, like i cannot press this button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-background/f795fca4-1d28-4cf7-9232-fdb25e16f5bc
  5. Background black screen

Background black screen: I made a folder with a bunch of pictures i use for a background slideshow and some pictures wont load. When i tried to set the picture for the background it automatically sets it to a black background. What do i do?...
  6. screen background

screen background: My background screen is now black for some reason? My wallpaper is fine its just when I open an app the background is black and letters are white. How can I get my normal view back...
  7. Login background screen

Login background screen: I changed my background image to a new one. When my screensaver turns on and I try to unlock my screen, the background image displayed behind the login screen is my old one. How can I update this so that my new background displays?...
  8. Screen Saver/Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Saver/Background: The theme for my PC is stuck. The slideshow should have 14 pictures circulating but it seems to be frozen. I have already tried re-installing, still stuck. Any assistance out there?...
  9. lock screen background

lock screen background: My lock screen background is not updating even on windows spotlight mode and is stuck on the same background from the last days. This problem occurred sometime ago also, so at that time i changed the settings from windows spotlight to pictures mode, then again to windows...
  10. Login Screen Background Not same as desktop Background

Login Screen Background Not same as desktop Background: Hi, I have set the option "Show Windows Background on the sign in screen" in personalization -> Lock screen to true and I changed my wallpaper. The sign in screen keeps the default blue sign in background. This occurs on my PC and my laptop. Both are running Windows 10...