Windows 10: Contridictory information

Discus and support Contridictory information in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have been downloading Windows updates. I have deleted about 6 GBs of stuff but storage now tells me I have less than before I got rid of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PETER JAMESDOWNEY, May 10, 2019.

1. Contridictory information

Hi, I have been downloading Windows updates. I have deleted about 6 GBs of stuff but storage now tells me I have less than before I got rid of my files. I get the message that I have insufficient space. I check to find I have about 5 GBs of temp files but when I click the 'dustbin' I find that there is only MBs there. Am I now in the twilight zone?

:)

PETER JAMESDOWNEY, May 10, 2019
  2. AndreTen Win User

View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, May 10, 2019
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 10, 2019
  4. Contridictory information

Microsoft account purchase information.

Hi Robert,

A corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you don't see any information with all of your Microsoft games. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Sign out your account from the Windows Store. Here is how:

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Microsoft account that you are currently signed in to the Store with.
    • Click/tap on the Microsoft account again.
    • Click/tap on the Sign out link.

Step 2: Reset Store cache. Follow the steps below:

• Press the Win+R keys to open the Run dialog.
    • Type WSReset.exe, and click/tap on OK.

Note: The WS tool resets the Windows Store without changing account settings or deleting installed apps.
    • The Store and a command prompt will now open without any message. The command prompt will automatically close when the Store cache has been reset.

Step 3: Sign in your account to the Windows Store.

• Open the Store app.
    • Click/tap on the user icon, and click/tap on Sign in.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Contridictory information

1. Contridictory information - Similar Threads - Contridictory information

2. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  3. Next of Kin Data Release Information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next of Kin Data Release Information: Good Morning!I was wondering how the Next of Kin process works in regards to the employer. I have read about the process and how it applies to the family members of the deceased, but how exactly would that apply to the employer side of things? Is there a way to access their...
  4. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  5. Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?

Can I use Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information?: What I want to do:Use the Windows 11 .5GB OneDrive for other than profile information. Configuration:- Windows 11 Pro- Local User Accounts - This isn't going to change- Online Account - I use to register software etc.Situation:I have a OneDrive folder that shows in Windows...
  6. Include system information.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  7. Include system information.

Include system information.: hi, my windows 11 coudnt receive update for how many months, ill try to update and install but its error. someone help me? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/include-system-information/8a51aa6a-f06c-4cf5-90b3-95e6ab78513c
  8. How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...: How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-login-in-information-when-someone/263ca8eb-31ad-4ca7-bd8e-a272aa2a0fd8
  9. How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...

How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their...: How do I change Login In information when someone has changed information and used their information https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-login-in-information-when-someone/263ca8eb-31ad-4ca7-bd8e-a272aa2a0fd8
  10. You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information,...: It doesn't allow me to change the region of my Microsoft account, I get the error "You are managing one or more child accounts. Before you change your profile information, you need to remove consent for those child accounts." and I don't manage any minor account and they...