Windows 10: ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants

Discus and support ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I need to install controcc please can you advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controcc/f33381c0-505d-4d07-be83-bbe302a84fd5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nicole Wolfe Nicole.Wolfe, Jun 3, 2020.

1. ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants

I need to install controcc please can you advise

:)

Nicole Wolfe Nicole.Wolfe, Jun 3, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Using Windows 10 trying to load from CD-ROM the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary

Hi Alan,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Do you get any error message?

This seems to be Compatibility issue of Shorter Oxford English Dictionary. follow the Steps below to install the program in Compatibility Mode.

Compatibility mode

Follow the steps below on how to install Shorter Oxford English Dictionary
    in compatibility mode:

1. Download the Shorter Oxford English Dictionary setup files
    and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Also set you screen resolution to recommended settings. Follow the steps below.

• Type Change the screen resolution.
    • Under Resolution drop down select 1920x1080(recommended).

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jun 4, 2020
  3. josh yudell oxford facing problems with Nokia Asha 508.

Hi,

This is josh yudell oxford recently I have purchased one Nokia Asha 508.

It was going well but the phone is getting restarted repeteadly.

josh yudell oxford thought it might be the problem that the phone memory has got filled up.So josh yudell oxford capital cleaned up the memory .But after doing that all stuff also the phone
    is giving same problems.

So anyone can give suggestions in this matter it is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

josh yudell oxford

Moderator's note: The post was edited. We had removed the link that directs to the customer's personal account. For your safety, please do not post any of your personal information.

JoshYudell, Jun 4, 2020
  4. ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants

josh yudell oxford facing problems with Nokia Asha 508.

Josh Yudell is having genuine problems with Nokia Asha 508.

Yes the phone is available all throughout the world.

I am in Oxford Capital & cannot find a solution to this still now.Plz help.Any further suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

JoshYudell, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants

1. ContrOCC from Oxford Computer Consultants - Similar Threads - ContrOCC Oxford Computer

2. An alarming response from a consultant.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An alarming response from a consultant.: Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I...
  3. An alarming response from a consultant.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    An alarming response from a consultant.: Hello. Not long ago, I wrote on the forum about a problem with the activator of pirated applications, in which I did not know what to do. I was answered by an "independent consultant" who said that I had a virus on my computer and in general, in order to fix everything, I...
  4. An alarming response from a consultant.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  6. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Consult / Consulta: Hola buenas, Cuando hago un Reset de mi disco ssd, los archivos o informacion del anterior sistema operativo no se elimina ya intente con un software, tambien intente con Cmd Consola con permiso de root, y ademas tambien intente con un pendrive e intentar resetealo con la...
  7. Consult / Consulta

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. consult-client.jnlp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    consult-client.jnlp: how to open consult-client.jnlp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/consult-clientjnlp/227810d5-7349-4670-b978-236857a0d8f6
  9. Oxon IT Support Oxford

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Oxon IT Support Oxford: Old Windows upgrade to Windows 10 available in this pandemic. You can contact Oxon IT Support Oxford submitted by /u/nakhtar1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l2jq7a/oxon_it_support_oxford/
  10. Wsus server consulting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Wsus server consulting: Hello, IT Microsoft expert I have some issue with a new Wsus standalone deployment, below info: Infraestructure: Windows Server 2016 patch last update. WSUS suceed latest Sync Database is completly cleanup Destination computers info Windows 7 Windows 10 LTSB...