Windows 10: Control and Shift equals Right Click

Discus and support Control and Shift equals Right Click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, A little while ago I started noticing that when I would press Control and Shift simultaneously, it would act like I'm holding down the right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by L Mttrs, Jan 27, 2020.

1. L Mttrs Win User

Control and Shift equals Right Click

Hello,

A little while ago I started noticing that when I would press Control and Shift simultaneously, it would act like I'm holding down the right mouse button, it fixes when I actually right click though. I'm wondering if it's something to do with Windows or what.

:)

L Mttrs, Jan 27, 2020

2. equalizer

There seems to be a limited one built in that may help.

• Right-click your speakers icon ( near the clock ) and click "Open Sound Settings".
    • On the right under Related Settings, click "Sound Control Panel"
    • Click to select the [Playback] tab.
    • Right-Click your speakers and click Properties.
    • Click the [Enhancements] tab.
    • In the scroll down list on mine is 'Equalizer'. Tick that box.
    • Underneath now there should be a list of various defaults ( 'Setting' ) to pick from, like Pop or Vocal.
    • But to the right of that is a button with three ... ( like [...] ). Click that.
    • On mine an equalizer appears that I can set as required.

Hope it helps, if not post back and I'm sure someone will assist further.

George222(2), Jan 27, 2020
  3. Switch keyboard layout with right Shift and left Shift

I see only LAlt-Shift, Grave Accent and Ctrl-Shift. The list of options is very limited.

I reckon I will have to use Ctrl-Shift and use right-hand side keys...

Xentrax [Vyacheslav Lanovets], Jan 27, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Control and Shift equals Right Click - Similar Threads - Control Shift equals

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Shift+Right-Click Context Menu???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Shift+Right-Click Context Menu???: Why does Microsoft keep removing useful features???Each time it pushes me closer to moving to Linux.Windows 7 had a Taskbar Right-Click Context Menu that would let me Restore or Minimize a group of similar application windows. Firefox for example.Then, Windows 10 moved that...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Shift+Right-Click Context Menu???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Shift+Right-Click Context Menu???: Why does Microsoft keep removing useful features???Each time it pushes me closer to moving to Linux.Windows 7 had a Taskbar Right-Click Context Menu that would let me Restore or Minimize a group of similar application windows. Firefox for example.Then, Windows 10 moved that...
  4. Windows 11 Explorer crashes with shift + right click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer crashes with shift + right click: Anyone else notice this one? If I need to run an app as a different person, hold the shift key down and right click in the taskbar on the app, as long as you don't move the mouse until the menu appears, you're fine. If you're foolish enough to move the mouse before the menu...
  5. Windows 11 Explorer crashes with shift + right click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Explorer crashes with shift + right click: Anyone else notice this one? If I need to run an app as a different person, hold the shift key down and right click in the taskbar on the app, as long as you don't move the mouse until the menu appears, you're fine. If you're foolish enough to move the mouse before the menu...
  6. CONTROL SHIFT S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTROL SHIFT S: I JUST TOOK LIKE 10 SCREENSHOTS WHERE ARE THEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-shift-s/4c7a9200-9174-4f9c-9fbd-60225e59687c
  7. Shift+Right Click > Run As Different User in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shift+Right Click > Run As Different User in Windows 10: I am wondering why Windows 10 machines take so long to run as different user. All the Windows 7 machines in our environment are able to run programs and installation files as different user in a matter of seconds, but EVERY single Windows 10 machine takes a full 1-2 minutes....
  8. Shift Right click without focusing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift Right click without focusing: I occasionally have a game open off screen. Usually I resolve this by Shift right clicking the window in the task bar to open the context menu with the move option. The problem is shift right clicking in Windows 10 also gives focus to the window. In Windows 7 it doesn't...
  9. SHIFT + Right click, does not show anymore CMD and/or Powershell

in Windows 10 Support
    SHIFT + Right click, does not show anymore CMD and/or Powershell: Hello everybody 2 Days I go I decided to upgrade my OS to the latest version build 1903 from build 1803. I noticed that while I press SHIFT key + right click it won't show anymore on contextual menu the voice open CMD here or Powershell here. I am not sure if this is removed...
  10. Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking

in Windows 10 Support
    Issue with Control + Shift and Mousing Clicking: Hello, Before windows 10 I have not had this problem. I have to numerous files daily that I have to group and move to folders. My normal behavior prior was to click the top file then find where it ends then hold the Control key, Shift and click the last file to capture the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Right click equals what