Windows 10: Control button messing with my mouse

Discus and support Control button messing with my mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So there has been a problem with my control button that has been taking place for the past six months maybe longer, it is whenever i press control it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CalsignKojak, Feb 6, 2020.

1. Control button messing with my mouse

So there has been a problem with my control button that has been taking place for the past six months maybe longer, it is whenever i press control it presses my mouse 2 on my mouse. This is very strange because i have never experienced a keyboard being linked to my mouse in any way ever, and it seems that something like this has never happened on the internet. It also seems to be getting progressively worse the more I use my control key.

:)

CalsignKojak, Feb 6, 2020

2. X-Mouse Button Control HELP!!

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding Mouse settings, we suggest that you check the following links:

Also, for your keyboard issue, we recommend that you update your keyboard driver. Check this
    link out.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Mouse buttons do not respond on wake-up

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Control button messing with my mouse

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Control button messing with my mouse

1. Control button messing with my mouse - Similar Threads - Control button messing

2. Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?: Everytime I try to play a game on my PC my mouse moves my cursor when I move my joy stick. It does it with some games but not all of them. It's so bad that I can't play on controller for some of my PC games....
  3. Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does my controller input mess with my mouse?: Everytime I try to play a game on my PC my mouse moves my cursor when I move my joy stick. It does it with some games but not all of them. It's so bad that I can't play on controller for some of my PC games....
  4. controller messing with windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    controller messing with windows: ive had a problem with my controller for a long time now and what happens is that when i plug in my controller, even if its for a little bit, it moves things around on windows ten, it doesnt work like a mouse but its like your holding down the tab button and it flys all over...
  5. Mouse is messed up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is messed up: Hi, my cursor is having and issue of no matter much i move it up down left right it keeps resetting to the same position, on the task bar between the middle and edge of my monitor. I am able to right click left click but the cursor just keeps going back to the same position....
  6. Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control: Hello, for some reason when I have my Xbox One Controller plugged into my PC and the start button is pressed this happens in game and just on the desktop it controls my mouse cursor and the A and B buttons become left and right click. This started happening a couple of days...
  7. Mouse Without Borders messed my mouse and keyboard up

Mouse Without Borders messed my mouse and keyboard up: Hello, I have a problem that started a few hours ago when I was using mouse without borders, I was using my main PC's mouse and keyboard on my laptop while I was using youtube on my main pc when my main pc shut down and now my mouse and keyboard are messed up, my mouse...
  8. Mouse messing up

Mouse messing up: For the last couple of months my usb mouse has been messing up. In the device manager under mice there are 2 HID-compliant mouse. If I don't disable 1 of them, the curser either moves sideways or up by itself. Yesterday I uninstalled the drivers and then plugged back in the...
  9. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: Hi since I re-installed windows 10 I have to give a double click with my left mouse button, it used to work everything with one click. how do I set it to work with one clock ? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks Ronnie...
  10. mouse buttons

mouse buttons: hi all, i have bought a new Chinese mouse, a nice mouse with good properties but with no special driver. the mouse has 9 buttons (home and dpi included), the 6st and 7st buttons are internet and multimedia by default, and i want to change them. all the software i found is...