Windows 10: Control center 4

Discus and support Control center 4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveShrewsbury, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Control center 4

Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to scan and email documents to customers.

:)

SteveShrewsbury, Aug 12, 2019
  2. GeneOdato Win User

brother control center 4

why doesn't control center 4 work on my new dell laptop with Windows 10?

GeneOdato, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Catalyst Control Center on Win10 - Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting In Microsoft community.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc

3. Select Graphic driver from the list.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

Install any pending updates on the system and restart it to keep the pc up to date. Ensure to have the latest version of Catalyst Control Center installed on the pc.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Control center 4

control center utlity

Hi Carl,

Are you referring to the Sager Control Center app? Since you have already reported this issue to Sager, we suggest that you also report it in

Windows Feedback Hub
    . This will help increase the visibility of this issue. To submit a report, please follow these steps:

• Search for Feedback Hub in
      Cortana
      , and then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, and then press
      + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem button, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem after clicking
      Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click on
      Submit.

Regards.

Gino Des, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Control center 4

1. Control center 4 - Similar Threads - Control center

2. Internal Windows 10 20H1 Build 18947 has a new Control Center UI

in Windows 10 News
    Internal Windows 10 20H1 Build 18947 has a new Control Center UI: Windows Insiders were faced with some confusion when Microsoft accidentally shipped internal Windows 10 20H1 Build 18947 to testers. The internal build of Windows 10 has revealed a completely redesigned Start menu experience and also an upgraded Control Center UI. Way back...
  3. [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Feature Request] Mouse and Keyboard Center - controlling volume and media: Hi, Right now the "Mouse and Keyboard Center" not give an option to control the media/volume via special buttons on my Microsoft mice. other products like Logitech have this option. I would be glad if you will add this feature to MS M&K Centre....
  4. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607
  5. where is control center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is control center: where do I find control center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-control-center/90f6e4de-6484-4445-be88-76b74d915ce5
  6. WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WSCC - Windows System Control Center 4.0.0.3: Changelog: [FIXED] invalid "unknown local version" error message when installing a new app. [FIXED] download may fail in the 64-bit edition. [FIXED] minor fixes and improvements http://www.kls-soft.com/wscc/index.php 131088
  7. System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application

in Windows 10 Customization
    System needs to be restarted again for Control Center Application: Hi, All of my machines have recently had what appear to be fairly major MS updates applied, yet one reports this error. (Image attached) [ATTACH] Soft restarts and hard reboots do not clear this. I am assuming that it is an MS issue, due to the timing of the error. I...
  8. AMD Catalyst Control Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AMD Catalyst Control Center: Hallo liebe Community, Ich habe im Task-Manager den Prozess "Catalyst Control Center" der für den Internet-Zugang Ethernet zuständig ist vermutlich gelöscht ... Was kann ich unternehmen? Vielen vielen Dank Gruß Günther...
  9. Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems with User Account Control, Security and Trust Center: Whenever I try to start any windows system applications such as Task Manager or Services, windows asks for UAC premission and shows publisher as Unkown and File origin hard drive on computer. All of windows store apps are not able to connect to internet and Edge shows "Site...
  10. Microsoft’s latest patent shows off Windows 10’s Control Center

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s latest patent shows off Windows 10’s Control Center: Back in 2017, Microsoft accidentally showed off Control Center on Windows 10 in a blog post and it was recently spotted in Screen Sketch app store listing. According to a patent application that was filed in January 2017, and published last week, Microsoft might be still...