Windows 10: Control center 4

Discus and support Control center 4 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveShrewsbury, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Control center 4

Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to scan and email documents to customers.

:)

SteveShrewsbury, Aug 12, 2019
  2. GeneOdato Win User

brother control center 4

why doesn't control center 4 work on my new dell laptop with Windows 10?

GeneOdato, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Catalyst Control Center on Win10 - Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting In Microsoft community.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc

3. Select Graphic driver from the list.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

Install any pending updates on the system and restart it to keep the pc up to date. Ensure to have the latest version of Catalyst Control Center installed on the pc.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Control center 4

control center utlity

Hi Carl,

Are you referring to the Sager Control Center app? Since you have already reported this issue to Sager, we suggest that you also report it in

Windows Feedback Hub
    . This will help increase the visibility of this issue. To submit a report, please follow these steps:

• Search for Feedback Hub in
      Cortana
      , and then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, and then press
      + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem button, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem after clicking
      Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click on
      Submit.

Regards.

Gino Des, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

Control center 4

1. Control center 4 - Similar Threads - Control center

2. Unable to open Gigabyte Control Center after Windows update KB5034843 OS Build 19045.4123

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open Gigabyte Control Center after Windows update KB5034843 OS Build 19045.4123: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 System Name AORUS System Manufacturer GIGABYTE System Model AORUS 15P KD Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB I am...
  3. Unable to open Gigabyte Control Center after Windows update KB5034843 OS Build 19045.4123

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to open Gigabyte Control Center after Windows update KB5034843 OS Build 19045.4123: OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19045 Build 19045 System Name AORUS System Manufacturer GIGABYTE System Model AORUS 15P KD Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 8 Cores, 16 Logical Processors Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB I am...
  4. Unable to open Gigabyte Control Center after Windows update KB5034843 OS Build 19045.4123

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. gigabyte control center issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  6. gigabyte control center issues

gigabyte control center issues: Greetings,My PC was working fine until I update the gigabyte control center, suddenly I started to face a problems one after another.I tried to format my PC and download the previous version but it didn't work and another problem just happened.so, I tried to format my PC...
  7. Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys: I have an msi, 7RFX Leopard pro lato, intel core i7, keyboard is a steelseries RBG. Running windows 10. I was irritated at how much cpu killer control center was using, and after seeing several posts stating there would be no adverse effects to uninstalling, I did so. it took...
  8. Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys: I have an msi, 7RFX Leopard pro lato, intel core i7, keyboard is a steelseries RBG. Running windows 10. I was irritated at how much cpu killer control center was using, and after seeing several posts stating there would be no adverse effects to uninstalling, I did so. it took...
  9. Deleted killer control center on laptop, caused keyboard to break 3 keys

10. try to open a certain softwareclevo control center but closed as soon as it open

try to open a certain softwareclevo control center but closed as soon as it open: this is 2 error code that is on the event viewer it looks like there is a crash but i don't know how to solve the problemfirst one- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name=".NET Runtime" /> <EventID...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find killer control center UI in microsoft store

2. killer control center