Windows 10: Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working

Discus and support Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating windows 10 , the control center and wifi connections does not show however it wifi search works perfectly on lock screen only.I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Krishneel Kamal Singh, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working

After updating windows 10 , the control center and wifi connections does not show however it wifi search works perfectly on lock screen only.I have tried below stuff-sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

:)

Krishneel Kamal Singh, Jul 24, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 24, 2021
  3. Gino Des Win User
    control center utlity

Hi Carl,

Are you referring to the Sager Control Center app? Since you have already reported this issue to Sager, we suggest that you also report it in

Windows Feedback Hub
    . This will help increase the visibility of this issue. To submit a report, please follow these steps:

• Search for Feedback Hub in
      Cortana
      , and then launch the app.
    • Navigate to Feedback in the left menu, and then press
      + Add new feedback.
    • Select the Problem button, share any details you think are relevant, and choose an appropriate category and subcategory.
    • Important: If possible, reproduce the problem after clicking
      Begin monitoring (or Start capture) near the end of the form;
      Stop monitoring when you’re done.
    • Once you’ve completed the form and monitoring, click on
      Submit.

Regards.

Gino Des, Jul 24, 2021
  4. Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working

Search service not working (windows 10 pro)

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the search and indexing troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and click on
      Control Panel.

• Click on the Indexing Options.

• Click on the Troubleshoot search and indexing.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to start the Windows Search Service.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.

• Type services.msc and hit Enter.

• Search for Windows Search.

• Double click on Windows Search and click on
        Start button.

• Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to
        Automatic.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 3:

I suggest you to manually select the location in the Indexing options and check.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Indexing Options and click on
      Modify button.

• Under Change selected locations check mark all the locations.

• Click on Ok and check if it works.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working

1. Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working - Similar Threads - Control Center Wifi

2. VAIO CONTROL CENTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VAIO CONTROL CENTER: Hi Dears,I want to install VAIO Control Center on my laptop VPCF221FD.I Already have related driver VAIO Firmware Extension Parser DeviceBut Microsoft store delivers me error Code: 0x803FB005.I'm searching for several days and there isn't any link in Sony website.it seems...
  3. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  4. Wifi settings and action center not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi settings and action center not working: So I have been trying to figure out what to do because my wifi connects to the already known networks out there but won't show me any new ones. My action center won't open either. I have reset my laptop, I have scanned it, I have done so many things to try to fix the...
  5. Graphics issue with Action Center and Control Panel Search Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Graphics issue with Action Center and Control Panel Search Bar: Hi Guys, I need some expert guidance. My computer is acting weird. So I have two monitors hooked up to my ASUS GTX 2080 graphics card. I didn't have this issue before, but now it's bothering me. So now I am seeing some notifications such as the virus scanner, and sometimes...
  6. "Type Here to Search", Wifi, Notification Center, and Windows Update Center won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Type Here to Search", Wifi, Notification Center, and Windows Update Center won't load: SPECS -Windows 10 (upgraded from Windows 7) -Dell Precision M4700 (laptop) -Quad Core i7 -AMD FirePro Graphics -16 GB RAM Alright so here is my issue. About 4 months ago (I've put up with it for awhile) I encountered strange issues when clicking on either the "type...
  7. control center not working not installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    control center not working not installed: Good morning my windows 10 control center is not downloading. I have done the trouble shooting problems and everything else and its nit working I called in for help but I couldn't get through I am a long time customer and since this update I haven't been able to use my...
  8. Control center 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control center 4: Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to...
  9. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607
  10. where is control center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is control center: where do I find control center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-control-center/90f6e4de-6484-4445-be88-76b74d915ce5