Windows 10: control center not working not installed

Discus and support control center not working not installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning my windows 10 control center is not downloading. I have done the trouble shooting problems and everything else and its nit working I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ajh57, Nov 13, 2019.

1. ajh57 Win User

control center not working not installed

Good morning my windows 10 control center is not downloading. I have done the trouble shooting problems and everything else and its nit working I called in for help but I couldn't get through I am a long time customer and since this update I haven't been able to use my computer correctly. Please get back to me asap. Thank you have a great day. what do I do

:)

ajh57, Nov 13, 2019
  2. [-Yoshi-] Win User

Can't install catalyst control center!

Hi guys, i need help, i un-installed the catalyst control center and it refuses to install, i already tried several versions and even used the ati catalyst removal tool to clean all traces of the control center and still it won't install, it says:
    - The wizzard was interrupted before ATI Catalyst Control Center could be completely installed. *Frown control center not working not installed :(

[-Yoshi-], Nov 13, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Catalyst Control Center on Win10 - Problem

Hi,

Thank you for posting In Microsoft community.

1. What is the make and model of your computer?

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

1. Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.

2. Type in devmgmt.msc

3. Select Graphic driver from the list.

4. Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

Install any pending updates on the system and restart it to keep the pc up to date. Ensure to have the latest version of Catalyst Control Center installed on the pc.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Thanks.

Pavan_N, Nov 13, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, Nov 13, 2019
Thema:

1. control center not working not installed - Similar Threads - control center working

2. VAIO CONTROL CENTER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VAIO CONTROL CENTER: Hi Dears,I want to install VAIO Control Center on my laptop VPCF221FD.I Already have related driver VAIO Firmware Extension Parser DeviceBut Microsoft store delivers me error Code: 0x803FB005.I'm searching for several days and there isn't any link in Sony website.it seems...
  3. Killer Control Center

Killer Control Center: Windows updated my computer yesterday 4/14/2022. Now, when I turn it on, a window pops up saying "Issue detected. Please go to killernetworking.com to download the latest drivers/software". What is Killer Control Center? Do I even need it? When I got to killernetworking.com...
  4. Sony Vaio control center not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sony Vaio control center not installing: Why I am unable to install sony Vaio Control center on new window 10 installation on my sony vaio machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-control-center-not-installing/529bb8d1-4787-49ec-8039-833d0bbb1feb
  5. Sony Vaio control center not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony Vaio control center not installing: Why I am unable to install sony Vaio Control center on new window 10 installation on my sony vaio machine. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sony-vaio-control-center-not-installing/529bb8d1-4787-49ec-8039-833d0bbb1feb
  6. Sony Vaio control center not installing

7. Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Center and Wifi Search Not Working: After updating windows 10 , the control center and wifi connections does not show however it wifi search works perfectly on lock screen only.I have tried below stuff-sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth...
  8. Control center 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control center 4: Since doing Windows 10 update have not been able to scan via Brother MFC9410CDN to computer. Have tried rebooting both units; have deleted and re-installed printer and have checked driver is the latest with Brother download. This is causing me great issues as rely on this to...
  9. Killer Control Center

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Killer Control Center: Hi Group, Every time there is a Windows 10 update, "Killer Control Center" is downloaded as well. 5 times in a row now. It seems to be coming directly from Microsoft. What is this and how can I stop it? I appreciate any help you can offer. *Sad 134607
  10. where is control center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    where is control center: where do I find control center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-control-center/90f6e4de-6484-4445-be88-76b74d915ce5