Windows 10: Control.DoDragDrop not working on Application installed on Windows 10 when impersonation...

Discus and support Control.DoDragDrop not working on Application installed on Windows 10 when impersonation... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My application has a function to change the impersonation. However, since we update the PC to Windows 10. when we change the impersonation when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tippy2102, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Tippy2102 Win User

Control.DoDragDrop not working on Application installed on Windows 10 when impersonation...

My application has a function to change the impersonation. However, since we update the PC to Windows 10.

when we change the impersonation when running the application, Control Drag and Drop is not working.

I am unable to move control object on the application.

This code used to work on Windows 7. Is there any setting that I need to modify on Windows 10 machine? Any local security policy that I need to check?

Private Sub ctrlShiftJob_MouseDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As MouseEventArgs) Handles Me.MouseDown

Dim s As New IO.MemoryStream

Dim serializer As New BinaryFormatter

serializer.Serialize(s, job_list)

Me.DoDragDrop(s, DragDropEffects.Copy)

End Sub

Private Sub ctrlShiftJob_DragDrop(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.DragEventArgs) Handles Me.DragDrop

Dim e1 As New JobDroppedEventArgs

Dim lJob As IScheduleJob = Job

If lJob IsNot Nothing Then

e1.PriorityCode = _dragDropPriorityCode

e1.Data = e.Data

_droppedJobInShiftCallback.Invoke(lJob, e1)

End If

End Sub

:)

Tippy2102, Nov 8, 2018

2. Impersonation is not working as expected On windows 10 touch screen

Hi All,

I have a WPF application in which I am doing impersonation , on mouse click It always show the impersonated user , but on windows 10 touch screen it shows windows login user many times not impersonated user all the time. Please suggest.

ParmodJangra, Nov 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Control.DoDragDrop not working on Application installed on Windows 10 when impersonation...

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

Control.DoDragDrop not working on Application installed on Windows 10 when impersonation...

1. Control.DoDragDrop not working on Application installed on Windows 10 when impersonation... - Similar Threads - Control DoDragDrop working

2. Controller Not Working On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller Not Working On Windows 10: My Dualshock 4 controller dosent connect to the pc at all i have tried the ds4 solution and my controller was not detected i have tried connecting it with bluetooth and is says the same thing . i tried wired and it just starts charging the controller please help me...
  3. Controller Not Working On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller Not Working On Windows 10: My Dualshock 4 controller dosent connect to the pc at all i have tried the ds4 solution and my controller was not detected i have tried connecting it with bluetooth and is says the same thing . i tried wired and it just starts charging the controller please help me...
  4. Controller Not Working On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!: Dear Microsoft,Windows users are not lovers of Apple or Google and we do not want to be! If we wanted to love the Mac desktop and all it's weird quirks--Then we would buy and use a Mac. And if we wanted to be sucked into the weird quirks of round everything from Google--Then...
  6. Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows... Stop Impersonating Apple and Google!: Dear Microsoft,Windows users are not lovers of Apple or Google and we do not want to be! If we wanted to love the Mac desktop and all it's weird quirks--Then we would buy and use a Mac. And if we wanted to be sucked into the weird quirks of round everything from Google--Then...
  7. Disable Application Name when using Volume Control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Application Name when using Volume Control: Hi all, I stream and record, and when I adjust the volume of my gaming PC it displays the name of a window on my desktop. If this was just the currently-focused application, then that'd be alright but not ideal, but it seems to default to browser windows first, spotify...
  8. Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications: I've been having issues with installing applications on Windows 10 for about six months now. The font size on the application install window is either giant or so tiny I can hardly read it. Every other font setting is fine, and it doesn't happen on every application. Just...
  9. control center not working not installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    control center not working not installed: Good morning my windows 10 control center is not downloading. I have done the trouble shooting problems and everything else and its nit working I called in for help but I couldn't get through I am a long time customer and since this update I haven't been able to use my...
  10. Installing Application on Windows 10

Installing Application on Windows 10: I have an application created in VB6. The program was previously on the computer (Windows 10 is the operating system) in question without an issue. I uninstalled the current program to install a new version. Upon installing the update, the following error shows: Error...