Windows 10: Control iPhone 7 via a PC?

Discus and support Control iPhone 7 via a PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have unfortunately broken my IPhone display and need it. Can I control my phone from my PC? If so, how would it work? Lg I phone 7 über... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RxxxM, Jun 5, 2020.

1. RxxxM Win User

Control iPhone 7 via a PC?

Hello, I have unfortunately broken my IPhone display and need it.

Can I control my phone from my PC?

If so, how would it work?

Lg

:)

RxxxM, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Mithin_EJ Win User

iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 5, 2020
  3. vgchat Win User
    syncing images to pc & back to iphone

Hey there I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to do this:

1. sync images from my iphone to my pc
    2. run jpegmini on the images that are now on my pc from my phone
    3. replace the existing images on the iphone and icloud with the new smaller compressed images to save space and avoid cloud conflicts with the same files with different file sizes

Surely this probably isn't as straight-forward as those steps above, right? Any feedback on what to do differently than the above or should I just stick with the above?

vgchat, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Control iPhone 7 via a PC?

Iphone driver

I doesn't appear in the usb controller list, iPhone is plugged directly into pc

Control iPhone 7 via a PC? [​IMG]

Bellyacres, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Control iPhone 7 via a PC?

1. Control iPhone 7 via a PC? - Similar Threads - Control iPhone via

2. control iphone from windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    control iphone from windows: good evening everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to control my iphone with the screen off and therefore in stand-by from my Windows; i intend to check it with my mouse. if yes, which app do you recommend? p.s. i tried team viewer but it wont let me control it from my...
  3. control iphone from windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    control iphone from windows: good evening everyone, I was wondering if it was possible to control my iphone with the screen off and therefore in stand-by from my Windows; i intend to check it with my mouse. if yes, which app do you recommend? p.s. i tried team viewer but it wont let me control it from my...
  4. XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX controller is not connecting to PC via bluetooth: I'm trying to connect my Xbox series X/S controller to my windows 10 PC. But the bluetooth in the PC is unable to discover the controller in pairing mode. The controller works well in other Android devices. I have tried out all the possibilities like updating the drivers,...
  5. Xbox Controller not connecting to PC via USB.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller not connecting to PC via USB.: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  6. Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller not connecting to pc via usb: Hello,I have read that a recent win10 update included the Xbox One controller drivers, and all you need to do is plug it in. However, when I plug a controller in and press the home button it only flashes until it times out and does not get recognized. When plugging the...
  7. Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Give an IPhone Hotspot via USB?: Hey, guys, I just dug out my old iPhone 4s. But the WLAN chip is broken and I can't establish an internet connection. Can I share the internet of my laptop (Windows 10) with my IPhone via USB? LG Einem IPhone Hotspot geben über USB?
  8. Connect laptop with PC control elements via PC?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Connect laptop with PC control elements via PC?: I have a working laptop which is quite old (7 years a LENOVO IDEAPAD G780 M843MGE notebook) and I would like to use it with my PC setup at home. Here I have 2 large screens, keyboard and of course mouse connected to the tower and everything just nicely matched to the...
  9. iPhone & PC iPhone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iPhone & PC iPhone app: Hello, Guys have a question regarding the iPhone & iPhone PC App. I love my PC, but I'm missing the messaging eco future that apple implemented while back - between their devices. Initially, when I try connecting via the app, it didn't eves ask for my number to verify...
  10. download driver for iphone 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    download driver for iphone 7: windows 10 did not install the driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-driver-for-iphone-7/12a73dd3-cbf0-48fe-bbe6-3ab365c144fb