Windows 10: Control is always enabled

Discus and support Control is always enabled in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I've been working in a mmd animation but for school problems I couldn't even sit on my desk Now that I'm free I tried to save my progress and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FloofNeko, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Control is always enabled

So, I've been working in a mmd animation but for school problems I couldn't even sit on my desk

Now that I'm free I tried to save my progress and it results that the key control is always enabled, I tried to press it many times and it doesn't do anything. I can't open options either for some extrange reason

I would prefer to not reset the laptop since I can't save the animation due to that when I write the file name to save it it takes as a ctrl+

submitted by /u/FloofNeko
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FloofNeko, Feb 26, 2021
  2. STEvil Win User

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Feb 26, 2021
  3. How to enable touch screen function on Lenovo ideapad 500

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to enable touch in Lenovo idea pad. Please perform the steps and check if you can enable your touch screen.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start Menu, locate and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Click on View by: Category and change it into
      Large or Small Icons.
    • Click on Pen and Touch, once there click on theTouch tab and check the option
      “Use your finger as Input Device”.

For further assistance I suggest you to contact with Lenovo support:

http://support.lenovo.com/us/en/

Hope this information was helpful. Please let us know the status of your issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Control is always enabled

Need help diagnosing a problem

CPU PLL Voltage = 1.6160
    FSB Term Volt = 1.536V
    NB Volt = 1.648v
    Sb Volt = 1.104v
    SB 1.5 V = 1.552
    DRAM Controll Volt = 1.104
    Loadline Calibration : enabled
    DRAM Static Read Control: enabled

Those are some of the things I would change...Be sure to use incremental stepping on the voltage suggestion.

ZenZimZaliben, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Control is always enabled

1. Control is always enabled - Similar Threads - Control always enabled

2. Enable smart app control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  3. Enable smart app control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable smart app control: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC with smart app control off. I would like to enable but for this I need to reset my PC. My question is if I reset my PC will it keep Windows 11 or will it reset to Windows 10 which was installed before I upgraded to win 11, so will it reset to win...
  4. How to enable Always on Top for Windows Terminal

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Always on Top for Windows Terminal: [ATTACH]By default, Windows Terminal automatically goes behind the Task Manager and other active programs’ windows. However, if you want to keep it on the top all the time, here is how you can do that. This tutorial will help you enable or turn on the Always on top feature...
  5. Flickmode controls missing yet it is enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flickmode controls missing yet it is enabled: I recently procured a stylus for use on my Windows 10 tablet, however I ran into the problem of always having a delay when drawing in certain programs. The research points to flick motion with Windows Pen as being the problem.Program with the issue: GIMP, PainttoolSaiPrograms...
  6. Windows alway ask me to enable Windows Hello.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows alway ask me to enable Windows Hello.: Hello MS support team, My laptop don't have hardware that support Windows Hello. I don't know why Windows notis always ask me to use Windows Hello, These notifications often appear in account settings and in windows security apps, this annoys me very much. I want to know is...
  7. Parental controls enabled without enabling them

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Parental controls enabled without enabling them: So, I had family settings on for a long period of time, but finally got rid of them. And as soon as i log my account out of the family, games like forza horizon 4 start pushing parental controls at me. I can't download a tune, download liveries or use the auction house...
  8. My controller is always detecting X rotation -

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My controller is always detecting X rotation -: No matter what remote I use, it is always detecting this input. This makes calibrating and playing games, IMPOSSIBLE. Can anyone help, please? submitted by /u/CaptainCommodore01 [link] [comments]...
  9. Enable Wi-Fi manually always

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Enable Wi-Fi manually always: Is it possible to keep Wi-Fi disabled default always by shutdown, even if I turned on when using, then shut down. I only want to enable Wi-Fi manually only when i need it on, when using. 112304
  10. Hard drives write cache is always enabled at startup.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hard drives write cache is always enabled at startup.: I want to disable my hard drives write cache to protect my machine in the event of a power failure, ie me having to to a hard reboot when it has frozen up. However I notice it keeps being re-enable at start-up. Any idea on how to fix it? The drive is actually one I...