Windows 10: Control key is loading itunes how can I stop this

Discus and support Control key is loading itunes how can I stop this in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; whenever I press the control key iTunes loads up Ive tried all ways in settings in windows and itunes but can't find why or how to turn off any ideas... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sfooter, Nov 15, 2018.

1. sfooter Win User

Control key is loading itunes how can I stop this

whenever I press the control key iTunes loads up Ive tried all ways in settings in windows and itunes but can't find why or how to turn off any ideas anyone.?

:)

sfooter, Nov 15, 2018

2. ITunes not loading

Hi Kathryn,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. What happens when you try to load ITunes?

2. Is the issue specific to a particular program?

I suggest you to try uninstalling ITunes by following the steps below and install the latest version of ITunes and check if the issue persist. To uninstall ITunes, follow the steps on
    How to Repair or remove programs.

Once you have uninstalled the program, download the latest ITunes from the link below:

Download ITunes

If that doesn't help and the issue is specific to ITunes, I suggest you to contact
    Apple Support
    for further assistance, they will be better suited to guide you with this.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Misiowiec Win User
    Controlling iTunes (or other media apps) wirelessly

Anyone know if there's a remote for controlling iTunes wirelessly? There are various remotes for iPods and so on, but I can't find anything for iTunes.

This will be for my friends computer as she plays everything though iTunes. If it's good I'd like to get another one for myself so that I can control Winamp, WMP and PowerDVD, so it's great if the unit is multi-purpose or programmable. Oh, and it needs to be RF and not IR, the control won't always be from the same room.

Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Misiowiec, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Control key is loading itunes how can I stop this

Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

Control key is loading itunes how can I stop this

1. Control key is loading itunes how can I stop this - Similar Threads - Control key loading

2. control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?: My control keys stop working for commands. i know its registering that im clicking them because no text comes out, and when i do ctrl+alt+del the screen pops up, but when i try to do something like ctrl+c it doesnt work. The only way to fix it that i know of is to restart,...
  3. control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?: My control keys stop working for commands. i know its registering that im clicking them because no text comes out, and when i do ctrl+alt+del the screen pops up, but when i try to do something like ctrl+c it doesnt work. The only way to fix it that i know of is to restart,...
  4. How can I stop the keys from clicking?

How can I stop the keys from clicking?: How can I stop the keys from clicking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-keys-from-clicking/1d975304-8304-4684-b62d-cf8e466ba780
  5. How can I stop the keys from clicking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop the keys from clicking?: How can I stop the keys from clicking? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-stop-the-keys-from-clicking/1d975304-8304-4684-b62d-cf8e466ba780
  6. How can I stop the keys from clicking?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Itunes app will not load.

Itunes app will not load.: Itunes app will not load. I have tried updated software and it did not help. Called apple support and they could not help. suggested I call Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/itunes-app-will-not-load/20ec58cc-7d99-4ac5-b786-91c80b0119b9
  8. iTunes Auto Loading at Startup

iTunes Auto Loading at Startup: Here's a tricky one for you (well I think it is anyway!) *Wink One of the casualties of my upgrade to Win 10 Home was my iTunes library. Basically, iTunes could no longer find my music, even though it hadn't moved. To cut a long story short, I ended up creating a new...
  9. iTunes Slow to Load

iTunes Slow to Load: iTunes is taking about 60s to load on my fast SSD based desktop PC when all other programs load within a few seconds. ITunes loads quickly once closed then restarted. I've tried the usual fixes of completely uninstalling & reinstalling iTunes, turning off syncing options &...
  10. How can I assign volume controls to function keys?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I assign volume controls to function keys?: How can I assign audio volume controls to function keys? I want one to be volume up, another to be volume down, and one to be mute? 98837