Windows 10: Control key

Discus and support Control key in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have Windows 10 20H2 S1.0 64 bit. the both control key can't working. Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 Installed on ‎3/‎14/‎2021 OS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ayoub Elyounsy, Mar 15, 2021.

1. Control key

Hello,

I have Windows 10 20H2 S1.0 64 bit. the both control key can't working.

Edition Windows 10 Pro

Version 20H2

Installed on ‎3/‎14/‎2021

OS build 19042.630

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.31.0

:)

Ayoub Elyounsy, Mar 15, 2021

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Mar 15, 2021
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 15, 2021
  4. Control key

Control key held down

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I’ll certainly help you with this.

Before we proceed, please answer the following questions to help you better.

• Does this issue occur only while using the Microsoft Office Suite?
    • What is the exact error message that you get?

Check if the Sticky Keys and Toggle keys are turned on. If yes, I suggest you to turn it off. To do so, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + I and click on Ease of Access.
    • Click on Keyboard tab.
    • Turn off Sticky Keys and Toggle keys.
    • Check if the issue persist.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Mar 15, 2021
Thema:

Control key

1. Control key - Similar Threads - Control key

2. Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys: I need to edit a registry key but before I do so, I need to be granted full control of the key. I am getting an error message when I try to do this. I am already listed as the owner of the key. I have tried changing both my administrator account as well as my use account to...
  3. Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Change Permission to Full Control on Registry Keys: I need to edit a registry key but before I do so, I need to be granted full control of the key. I am getting an error message when I try to do this. I am already listed as the owner of the key. I have tried changing both my administrator account as well as my use account to...
  4. control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?: My control keys stop working for commands. i know its registering that im clicking them because no text comes out, and when i do ctrl+alt+del the screen pops up, but when i try to do something like ctrl+c it doesnt work. The only way to fix it that i know of is to restart,...
  5. control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?

control key stops working for commands, how do i fix this?: My control keys stop working for commands. i know its registering that im clicking them because no text comes out, and when i do ctrl+alt+del the screen pops up, but when i try to do something like ctrl+c it doesnt work. The only way to fix it that i know of is to restart,...
  6. how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard: I can't control my volume by the up and down keys on keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-control-of-my-volume-from-the-up-and/4314678d-121e-4e9c-be83-1486458cdcab
  7. how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard

how do i get control of my volume from the up and down keys on keyboard: I can't control my volume by the up and down keys on keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-control-of-my-volume-from-the-up-and/4314678d-121e-4e9c-be83-1486458cdcab
  8. My f1 f2 and f3 keys are suddenly not controlling the volume like they used to. I tried...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My f1 f2 and f3 keys are suddenly not controlling the volume like they used to. I tried...: My f1 f2 and f3 keys are suddenly not controlling the volume like they used to. I tried pressing fn together with those keys but it didn't work.......
  9. My f1 f2 and f3 keys are suddenly not controlling the volume like they used to. I tried...

My f1 f2 and f3 keys are suddenly not controlling the volume like they used to. I tried...: My f1 f2 and f3 keys are suddenly not controlling the volume like they used to. I tried pressing fn together with those keys but it didn't work.......
  10. when pressing my control key it disable my keys like w a s d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when pressing my control key it disable my keys like w a s d: When pressing control my wads keys doesn't workBasically, every key that doesn't have shorts cut with control doesn't work when pressing control. For example, while tipping or playing games like Minecraft when pressing control keys with no shortcut just doesn't work.Hopefully...