Windows 10: Control Netflix Windows 10?

Discus and support Control Netflix Windows 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I always watch Netflix in the evening on my laptop which I have connected to my television. Unfortunately the laptop has no Bluetooth, so I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ventrixx, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Ventrixx Win User

Control Netflix Windows 10?

Hi, I always watch Netflix in the evening on my laptop which I have connected to my television. Unfortunately the laptop has no Bluetooth, so I cannot connect my controller, so I am looking for another solution...

is it possible to control the Windows 10 Netflix App somehow via the mobile phone? like with Spotify there it is possible... does anyone have a solution?

MFG

:)

Ventrixx, Aug 1, 2020

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Netflix and Windows 10 .

Hi Nishkaam,

There's a possibility that the firewall or antivirus software on your computer is blocking the access to Netflix, we suggest disabling it first before connecting to Netflix. Follow these steps:

• Close the Netflix app.
    • Turn off the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • Now, launch the Netflix app.
    • Once it's connected to Netflix, turn back on the firewall and antivirus software on your computer.
    • You should be able to access Netflix now.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 1, 2020
  4. shaptoni Win User

Unable to play YouTube or Netflix

Since upgrading to the latest version of Windows 10 Pro I am now unable to play YouTube or Netflix

I am using a Lenovo Yoga Book Windows version 10.0.18363

Netflix Error U7361-1253-800705AA (app)

Netflix Error H7361-1253-800705AA​ (edge browser)

YouTube Error JDSEu8jhH639FHdh (edge browser)

Netflix say:

If you experience the error code U7361-1253-800705AA on your Windows 10 computer, it typically indicates that your system requires an update. Follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issue.​
    • Perform Windows updates​
    - this is what caused the issue and i am now on the latest version

• If you are using the Windows 10 N or Windows 10 KN edition, we suggest downloading the Windows Media Feature Pack.
    - this is not applicable for my version

Can anyone help?

Thanks

shaptoni, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Control Netflix Windows 10? - Similar Threads - Control Netflix

2. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: So I've been trying to connect my controller to my PC recently, something that worked perfectly fine a few months ago just by plugging it in, however now, after plugging it in, it doesn't connect to my PC. I've tried every USB port and they all work with other devices, e.g....
  3. How do I connect my controller to my PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I connect my controller to my PC?: So I've been trying to connect my controller to my PC recently, something that worked perfectly fine a few months ago just by plugging it in, however now, after plugging it in, it doesn't connect to my PC. I've tried every USB port and they all work with other devices, e.g....
  4. I have been having issues with people remotely accessing and controlling my devices and my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been having issues with people remotely accessing and controlling my devices and my...: 2024-04-30 14:28:52, Info DISM API: PID=13816 TID=42616 DismApi.dll: - DismInitializeInternal 2024-04-30 14:28:52, Info DISM API: PID=13816 TID=42616 DismApi.dll: <----- Starting DismApi.dll session -----> - DismInitializeInternal 2024-04-30 14:28:52, Info DISM API: PID=13816...
  5. I have been having issues with people remotely accessing and controlling my devices and my...

I have been having issues with people remotely accessing and controlling my devices and my...: 2024-04-30 14:28:52, Info DISM API: PID=13816 TID=42616 DismApi.dll: - DismInitializeInternal 2024-04-30 14:28:52, Info DISM API: PID=13816 TID=42616 DismApi.dll: <----- Starting DismApi.dll session -----> - DismInitializeInternal 2024-04-30 14:28:52, Info DISM API: PID=13816...
  6. "Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.: Hello,I recently purchased MSFS X and on the requirements page, it says that the "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" is compatible. But with which system? I have an old PC running Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Will I need to install the Xbox 360 Controller drivers? And the...
  7. "Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.

"Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.: Hello,I recently purchased MSFS X and on the requirements page, it says that the "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" is compatible. But with which system? I have an old PC running Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Will I need to install the Xbox 360 Controller drivers? And the...
  8. My wifi is not working and the wifi option in the control panel is gone along with anything...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My wifi is not working and the wifi option in the control panel is gone along with anything...: I have searched online for multiple ways to fix this issue, but they are mostly the same and many of the steps have to do with things that are not showing up because they have been deleted or have disappeared. This issue started when I got an error that said "The instructions...
  9. My wifi is not working and the wifi option in the control panel is gone along with anything...

My wifi is not working and the wifi option in the control panel is gone along with anything...: I have searched online for multiple ways to fix this issue, but they are mostly the same and many of the steps have to do with things that are not showing up because they have been deleted or have disappeared. This issue started when I got an error that said "The instructions...
  10. Is there a way to control the Netflix desktop app from cmd/Powershell (download a whole...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to control the Netflix desktop app from cmd/Powershell (download a whole...: There's probably a way to do it from the app itself but I'm a Netflix-noob. submitted by /u/jointventuredan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g88qzb/is_there_a_way_to_control_the_netflix_desktop_app/