Windows 10: Control of display screen contents.

Discus and support Control of display screen contents. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Have rolling screen up and down; jerky screen. OS win 10 with all up dates.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JIMCRONIN1, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Control of display screen contents.

Have rolling screen up and down; jerky screen. OS win 10 with all up dates.

:)

JIMCRONIN1, Oct 14, 2018

2. Controlling which monitor displays which content by default (why isn't it a setting?)

Hello,

The issue might be caused due to Display drivers not being updated. I suggest you to update the Display Adapter driver by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapters.
    • Right click on the driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Control Panel... Devices and Printers content

Hi,

Thank you for the reply and update.

As there is a delay in opening the Devices and Printers content from the Control Panel, suggest you to follow this alternative method of opening the same screen to check if that helps.

• Press “Windows key + I” to get the Settings screen.

• Click on “Devices” and click on “Devices and printers”.

If there are external devices connected then pc takes some time to communicate with those devices and then the screen opens up.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Oct 14, 2018
  4. damtachoa Win User

Control of display screen contents.

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Control of display screen contents.

1. Control of display screen contents. - Similar Threads - Control display screen

2. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  3. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to see the content of the control Panel: I am unable to see the details of the apps installed. Recently I had uninstalled an older version of Blender, to try out the new one, but after uninstalling the older version, I came up with this problem.Please help me with this thing...
  4. Unable to see the content of the control Panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. displaying disc content

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    displaying disc content: i am having no success at dispalying disc content when the disc is inserted into the laptop. anyone know how to get that content onto the screen? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-disc-content/7b0ae80f-c835-496f-8569-3e54507939fe
  6. Displaying contents of OneCloud

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Displaying contents of OneCloud: how do I display contents of OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/displaying-contents-of-onecloud/cb3ddfd9-ae58-4a75-a52a-6587b989c37a
  7. Content Control Printing Issue

Content Control Printing Issue: Hi all, I have a document template with content controls in Word. When I type and select content the document looks normal. However, when I print, each letter of each word appears on a single line vertically. This doesn't happen every time. I have attached screen shots of my...
  8. Lock Screen Content

Lock Screen Content: Hello, I am trying to delete some pictures that my system choose to display at lock screen. Now I want to delete that pictures contained folder but a dialogue appears notifying "Action can't be completed because the file is open in LockScreenContent Server ". How to fix it?...
  9. Issue - Momentarily displaying desktop content ahead of lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue - Momentarily displaying desktop content ahead of lock screen: Good afternoon, I have recently noticed when I move my computer from my work dock to my home dock I have been seeing my apps displayed on the laptop screen momentarily before the lock screen comes up. I am mentioning this, as it is a security concern for me. I will admit...
  10. Edge is not displaying all content

in Browsers and Email
    Edge is not displaying all content: For the last two days when I try to open Edge it only shows the search bar and favorites. Non of the news and features photos and stories are shown. This appears to have started with the latest WU Please advise, *Huh Roger Pillow 65837