Windows 10: Control on the PC works, but then again not?

Discus and support Control on the PC works, but then again not? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop recognizes my controller, but when I am in the game (Dead by Daylight), I can do everything, so in the menu, etc. . But when I want to play,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ichhabfragennn, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Control on the PC works, but then again not?

My laptop recognizes my controller, but when I am in the game (Dead by Daylight), I can do everything, so in the menu, etc. . But when I want to play, then suddenly it doesn't work anymore and I have to play with the keyboard. Why is that so? (I was able to connect btw Windows 10 and my controller to my laptop through the SCP tool driver). Sometimes it works, sometimes not.

:)

Ichhabfragennn, Jun 13, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 13, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Control on the PC works, but then again not?

Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Control on the PC works, but then again not?

1. Control on the PC works, but then again not? - Similar Threads - Control works again

2. No controller will work with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No controller will work with my pc: Hello I recently reinstalled windows kept files and now not a single controller will work with my pc. I have tried xbox one, Xbox 360 and ps4 controllers. Different cables and different USB slots. Each time the controller comes under “other devices” in device manager. It...
  3. No controller will work with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No controller will work with my pc: Hello I recently reinstalled windows kept files and now not a single controller will work with my pc. I have tried xbox one, Xbox 360 and ps4 controllers. Different cables and different USB slots. Each time the controller comes under “other devices” in device manager. It...
  4. No controller will work with my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PS4 Controllers not working on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controllers not working on pc: When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  6. wired controller not working on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wired controller not working on pc: just bought a wired cotnroller to play with on pc and i tried to connect it with the cbale that comes with the controller and it doesnt work. i hold down the button and it doesnt even flash. please help...
  7. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  8. pc freezing again an again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc freezing again an again: why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-again-an-again/f81bfbd3-0778-4178-8959-5ed281a5b1d3
  9. Pc restating again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc restating again and again: After factory resetting windows 10 to try make my pc faster, it comes onto a screen asking me to select my region, keyboard layout and time zone, after clicking next it comes onto a second screen on which It says that there's a problem fixing your pc ready to use and ask me...
  10. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c