Windows 10: control p for printing

Discus and support control p for printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Control p is no longer working to print anything. I tried both of the control keys. Neither works. The control keys work for other functions, just not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KristenFrye, Jun 22, 2019.

1. control p for printing

Control p is no longer working to print anything. I tried both of the control keys. Neither works. The control keys work for other functions, just not printing. I tried to update the driver as suggested. It says I have to latest one.

:)

KristenFrye, Jun 22, 2019

2. I downloaded an image from email but I can't get it to print with control P.

Hi Carl,

We are sorry for the delay in response.

• What exactly happens when you press Ctrl + P from image?
    I suggest you to run built in troubleshooter and check if it helps.

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue
    with the sound. Refer top these steps:

• Press Windows and x key together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the prompts.
    Hope this helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 22, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Jun 22, 2019
  4. control p for printing

Print from microsoft edge

Hi Genio,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Let’s follow these steps and see if it fixes the issue:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print
    documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press Ctrl+P or
      More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Right click on the start button.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Select “Hardware and sound”.
    • Next select Devices and printers.
    • Right click on the device or printers which you need to troubleshoot and select
      troubleshoot and follow the onscreen instruction.

Hope this information helps. Reply with the status so that we could help you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

control p for printing

1. control p for printing - Similar Threads - control printing

2. How can I print a list of all my programs in control panel?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I print a list of all my programs in control panel?: How can I print a list of all my programs in control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-a-list-of-all-my-programs-in/c10bcaa5-50f6-40ae-b91a-076f0bb280a6
  3. How can I print a list of all my programs in control panel?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I print a list of all my programs in control panel?: How can I print a list of all my programs in control panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-print-a-list-of-all-my-programs-in/c10bcaa5-50f6-40ae-b91a-076f0bb280a6
  4. Printing Preferences from Control Panel will not open?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing Preferences from Control Panel will not open?: Hi, We have x2 Windows 10 Pro Dell PC's but just today both would no longer allow the user to select the printing preferences page. Both are set as the default printer. We added another make/model of printer but that displays the preferences OKI also installed all the latest...
  5. How can I control printed Font Size? - Android to network printer.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I control printed Font Size? - Android to network printer.: I have connected my Brother MFC-8860DN printer to my home Netgear R7000 router network by an Ethernet cable. I can print emails from my Google Pixel 2XL Android by accessing the network using the Brother iPrint&Scan app. The printed font size of the header is 10, which is the...
  6. Control Panel closes when opening printing perferences.

Control Panel closes when opening printing perferences.: I have an issue on multiple devices where if I go to Control Panel > Devices & Printers, right click on a printer and select Printing Preferences it will not respond for a second or two and then the Control Panel and all other associated windows will just close. The...
  7. Printer has stopped working. Though still can print the test page from control panel.

Printer has stopped working. Though still can print the test page from control panel.: I have used this Brother printer for years. It was working until yesterday. Now after sending a file to printer, nothing happens. No error messages. I can print a test page from the control panel, but not from word or XL or any other application. I re-installed the...
  8. Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" - how do I control the page order??: I have a 5 page form that I have scanned, as 5 separate JPG files. Using Print to PDF I can save all these as one PDF document. But I cannot get them in the right page order! How do I do that?? Thanks!...
  9. Printing to OneNote Windows 10 app cuts off margins of all documents with no controls to fix!

Printing to OneNote Windows 10 app cuts off margins of all documents with no controls to fix!: Is there any solution or fix to the problem of printing from an application into OneNote and margins are severely truncated and you loose content from your original document? This issue was originally posted by CRogers3 in June 2019 in the OneNote thread - but apparently...
  10. Content Control Printing Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Content Control Printing Issue: Hi all, I have a document template with content controls in Word. When I type and select content the document looks normal. However, when I print, each letter of each word appears on a single line vertically. This doesn't happen every time. I have attached screen shots of my...