Windows 10: Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications

Discus and support Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is all that's showing when I open Programs and Features. I wanted to uninstall Skype for Business and a bunch of other buggy programs that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chin101298, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications

This is all that's showing when I open Programs and Features. I wanted to uninstall Skype for Business and a bunch of other buggy programs that are slowing down my boot time.

Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications 08ff1d2d-5a25-434d-a2ad-3a9ca25cbe0f?upload=true.jpg

:)

Chin101298, Sep 8, 2019
  2. jhona107 Win User

CCleaner-lists all programs-control shows less programs, why?

I use CCleaner, under tools it lists accurately all programs installed on my computer, however, this list is incomplete in control panel and I don't understand why, even though I can safely uninstall any program through CCleaner, I would assume both programs would show the same list, either one of them is incomplete or the other is listing things no longer there? Doesn't make sense cause CCleaner shows installed things like Xbox, but this is not listed in control panel. Can anyone give me a clue about this, not a serious problem just seems strange. Thanks, jhona

jhona107, Sep 8, 2019
  3. jtsaadi Win User
    some installed program don't show in my control panel program list

Many installed programs do not show in my control panel program listing.

Why?

Please help

jtsaadi, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications

1. Control Panel is showing an incomplete list of Installed Applications - Similar Threads - Control Panel showing

2. Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...: Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel // Window 11 HomeWhen I click to view install updates --> Setting / Windows Update --> not show list...
  3. Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel //...: Uninstall An Update That Is Not Listed In The "Installed Updates" In Control Panel // Window 11 HomeWhen I click to view install updates --> Setting / Windows Update --> not show list...
  4. Programs not showing in program list in Control panel

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs not showing in program list in Control panel: Hello! I have a laptop running Win10 Home. I have been trying to remove some of the programs, but they do not show in the control panel. I have also looked in the registry under Local Machine/ software/windows/current version/uninstall and the programs aren't shown there...
  5. SRS Premium Sound Application No Longer Listed In Control Panel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SRS Premium Sound Application No Longer Listed In Control Panel: Hi, I had the srs premium sound application on my hp compaq 6300 pro sff desktop once upon a time, there was a listing for it in my control panel now it's missing. I know that I didn't uninstall the software myself, I've looked in program files under my username and it's not...
  6. Fonts not showing up in control panel or applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts not showing up in control panel or applications: Following this post (I know it's old), doesn't work for me on Windows 10... Installing fonts via command line/script - Page 2 - Windows 7 Help Forums The fonts exist in the \windows\fonts folder Registry entries are added thus... REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows...
  7. control panel not showing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    control panel not showing: When I press control panel it doesn't open, but the icon on the bottom toolbar shows that it is open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-not-showing/3f5f359b-9c19-4181-8371-c45ed3ae9371
  8. Program running that is not listed on the control panel

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Program running that is not listed on the control panel: I have a program running"Shaquille.exe and need to uninstall it, how can I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-running-that-is-not-listed-on-the-control/dcaab1d0-98ba-45a5-9c68-f0850c42e727
  9. Realtek control panel not showing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek control panel not showing: I don't know why that's not showing. submitted by /u/eiccaoffical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzysfj/realtek_control_panel_not_showing/
  10. Control Panel List

in Windows 10 Support
    Control Panel List: Why doesn't control panel display the long list of items alphabetically? Its tiresome always searching thru it to find an item. Did I not see somewhere a picture showing it in alphabetical order, and if so, how do you do it? 74553

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to view incompleted installed apps

2. control panel shows incomplete list then installed windows 10