Windows 10: Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help

Discus and support Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know what happened but my control panel keeps crashing , I tried almost everything but nothing happened ... please help submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Amirreza9731, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help

I don't know what happened but my control panel keeps crashing , I tried almost everything but nothing happened ...

please help

submitted by /u/Amirreza9731
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Amirreza9731, Nov 24, 2020

2. windows 10 control panel

Hello,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community and providing us with the detailed description about the issue.

As per the description, I understand that you want to know how to access the control panel in Windows 10?

I certainly understand your concern and will try my best to help you.

I would suggest you to try the following steps to open the Control Panel in the system.

Step 1: Opening Control Panel in Windows 10.

• Open Run command box by simultaneously pressing Windows and R keys (Windows + R).

• In the Run dialog box, type
      Control
      and then press Enter key to open the classic Control Panel.
    Step 2: Access Control Panel in Windows 10 from desktop.

• Right-click on the Start button (Windows logo button at the bottom-left corner of the desktop) and then click Control Panel to open the same.
    Step 3: Launch Control Panel using search.

• Open Start menu or screen.

• In the search box, enter Control Panel and then press Enter key to open the same.
    Note: You can quickly access the search with the help of Windows + C hotkey.

Step 4: Create Control Panel shortcut on desktop.

• Right-click on desktop, click New, and then click Shortcut.
    • In Type the location of the item box, type the following path.
    explorer shell:ControlPanelFolder

• Click Next button.
    • In the Type a name for this shortcut box, type Control Panel, and click Finish button. You can now double-click on the Control Panel icon on the desktop to quickly launch the same.
    Step 5: Pin Control Panel to Start or taskbar.

• In the Start search box, type Control Panel.

• When you see search results, right-click on Control Panel entry and then click Pin to Start to pin it to the Start menu or screen.
    Note: Clicking Pin to taskbar will pin the Control Panel to taskbar.

I hope this information is helpful.

Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Jayant Gupta, Nov 24, 2020
  3. windows 10 control panel

Step 2 does not work at all. Anything from File Explorer and above does not launch at all.

DeviantWolf, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help

windows 10 control panel

Great help.......thanks.....I wonder why Microsoft did not installed it automatically....

MannyMarinPR, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help

1. Control Panel Keeps Crashing ... plz Help - Similar Threads - Control Panel Keeps

2. Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nvidia Control Panel not opening Help...: I can not access Nvidia Control Panel when I clicked it it does no function.What could be the problem.My driver date is 20/10/2021 and 30.0.14.9649 version.Any solutions ?...
  3. Control Panel Settings box keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Control Panel Settings box keeps crashing: I can't access any of the control panel setting they keep crashing after one second. Example I go to the control panel and select Sound. The window opens, stays unresponsive for a second, then crashes. It also does this with if I open speaker properties and other settings....
  4. NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL KEEPS CRASHING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL KEEPS CRASHING: Just recently i tried to access the Nvidia control panel. When i went to 3D settings, it froze and closed unexpectedly. Tried opening it and this time it closed on launch. Went to event viewer to see this message "The NVIDIA LocalSystem Container service terminated...
  5. NVIDIA control panel help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    NVIDIA control panel help: so i have notice that my RTX 2060 gets hot and my GPU fans don't start going till it gets a certain temperature. Is there a way to change that so i can just always have them on to keep the card nice and cool. submitted by /u/kevin8t [link] [comments]...
  6. Control Panel crashing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel crashing: Hi I have installed Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 19608.rs_prerelease.200410-1438 But every time I try and launch control panel it shows the grey screen with the cog and then disappears, Also I am trying to personalise my desktop and I get the...
  7. Control Panel and all subpanels crashing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control Panel and all subpanels crashing.: Here's some context: One day I realize my microfone is really low, not picking up input like it should, so normally, you'd go to the control panel and check the sensitivity, right? Well, in this specific laptop I use, the control panel and the Sound control panel keeps...
  8. Control Panel Crashing

Control Panel Crashing: My explorer crashes and restarts every time I tried to run the control panel, and the control panel will disappear as a result. Event viewer reveals that the faulty module that causes the crash is ucrtbase.dll. I have tried to repair all the C++ modules available but with no...
  9. Plz help plz

Plz help plz: I was trying to solve login profilr error and i deleted the admin and the restarted my computer. It shows a black screen and when i click on windows button start menu apper which responses but no app is able to come up on screen the screen turns black not even task manager is...
  10. NVIDIA Control Panel keeps crashing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Control Panel keeps crashing on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Your NVIDIA Control Panel crashing can be one of the most painful experiences on the computers that come with graphics card from NVIDIA. This is so because several useful controls can be toggled using the NVIDIA Control Panel. The causes [...] This post...