Windows 10: Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Discus and support Control Panel; MAIL item missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by denmarfl, Apr 2, 2019.

1. denmarfl Win User

Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Windows10\1809....

The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue.

Anyway to get MAIL back in Control Panel? Anyway to access MAIL other then within Control Panel. My Control Panel goes keyboard then Mouse, Mail would be right between these two.....toooo strange

:)

denmarfl, Apr 2, 2019

2. Mail Icon missing in Windows 10 Control Panel

Hello,

In most cases, making changes to your email profile will require you to do it using the
    Mail icon in the Control Panel. If the icon is missing, installing available

Windows updates
    can help you fix issues with missing icons in the Control Panel. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Is your computer connected to a domain?
    • Are you using the Exchange server on your email?

In the meantime, we suggest using the search box in the Control Panel window and
    type Mail to see if the applet will appear.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Apr 2, 2019
  3. No settings or control panel items in search.

I also had control panel items missing in Win 10 search.
    This forum post
    worked, now I can search for control panel items again!

Edit: Nevermind, I see this was already suggested 1 page back

Dirkvan der Laarse, Apr 2, 2019
  4. Sean_119 Win User

Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work

My "Mail" Item in my control panel gone completely white and when I try to run it I get a error massage >

All Control Panel Items

Application not found .

Sean_119, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Control Panel; MAIL item missing - Similar Threads - Control Panel MAIL

2. Control panel missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Control panel missing: I were having some problems with my computer. Tried to download and install an old game. Think something happened with my computer. I can't find the control panel anywhere. Anyone who might be able to help? submitted by /u/DankestGuide [link] [comments]...
  3. Where are the old Control Panel items?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are the old Control Panel items?: Does anyone know how i can get the old Control Panel applets/menus in Windows 10 like Display and Default Programs? I know how to get the old Personalisation settings, i just wondered where the rest of the Control Panel pages have gone. Also btw sorry for the terrible...
  4. The Mail Applet in Control Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Mail Applet in Control Panel: Hello Guys, Quick one: Any idea what the CLSID for the Mail applet in Control Panel is? [ATTACH] In case it is relevant, I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, YanAndrew...
  5. Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work

Mail Item in Control Panel Doesn't Work: My "Mail" Item in my control panel gone completely white and when I try to run it I get a error massage > All Control Panel Items Application not found ....
  6. Locating the GUID of an item in Control Panel

Locating the GUID of an item in Control Panel: Hi Guys, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, so I now have an item (Windows 7 Backup & Recovery) in my control panel. I'd like to know the GUID for this Windows 7 Backup & Recovery item. Is there a way I can achieve that? Regards, Andrew 51469
  7. Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization: Good evening, I've noticed a difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization between editions of Windows 10. My wife's laptop is running Windows 10 Home, and her personalization screen looks like this: [img] I'm running Windows 10...
  8. Homegroup Control Panel Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Homegroup Control Panel Missing: I have had issues with Homegroup before but never this. I can no longer locate the Homegroup option in control panel or by a search. Literally it has disappeared. Any idea how to fix it ? 101492
  9. Cannot Open Items In Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Open Items In Control Panel: good day i just installed win 10 fall update and have run into one issue which is i cannot open most items in the control panel, rightclick on pc and clicking properties does not open the properties page, had to fix gpedit. i am assuming all of this in interrelated since i'm...
  10. Missing control panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing control panel: I am unable to find my Control Panel today. I see the words control panel when I right click on the menu after clicking on the start button. But nothing happens. It does not open. I have been researching it all day but to no avail. I am using an Acer laptop and I updated to...