Windows 10: Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections

Discus and support Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I cannot see any display on my computer when I access the Control Panel.It says 'There are no items to display' under the Network and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Parth Bansal1, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections

Hi,I cannot see any display on my computer when I access the Control Panel.It says 'There are no items to display' under the Network and InternetLooking forward for your response.

:)

Parth Bansal1, Oct 4, 2022
  2. msaba497 Win User

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display

When I got to:

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display

I see the "Change only the text size", but the options below the title are greyed out.

msaba497, Oct 4, 2022
  3. control panel item display

i have this question pertaining to my computers control panel display.i recently noticed that display in control panel is incomplete that is when i opened my user account to look for "create password reset disk" there was nothing to find.however,i found
    this on the search box.why was this that referring to other computers such item is displayed when opening the user account in control panel.there is no need to search for this.is there a way to expand the display?

ciriacoborres jr, Oct 4, 2022
  4. Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections

Control Panel Display Settings Missing

Hi,

I am currently studying for a cert exam. The instructor goes to Control

• Panel > Appearance and Personalisation.

In there, he has two items in the list that my version of control panel does not have.

• Personalisation
    • Display
    Why don't these appear in control panel? Is it due to an update? Could I have settings or policies that are configured differently that would enable them somehow?

Louis_Whitehead, Oct 4, 2022
Thema:

Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections

1. Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections - Similar Threads - Control Panel displaying

2. Error We can't open 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error We can't open 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items': When i try to open control panel, windows show this error:We can't open 'Control Panel\All Control Panel Items'. You organization has restricted it.also, i can't open appwiz.cpl even after change permission in property->securitythis problem was maked in around 2023 February...
  3. Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel not displaying items under network and connections: Hi,I cannot see any display on my computer when I access the Control Panel.It says 'There are no items to display' under the Network and InternetLooking forward for your response....
  4. W10 Control Panel - display

in Windows 10 Customization
    W10 Control Panel - display: When I display Programs and Features in the Control Panel app and click on the drop down menu to display details, the display has the headings Name, Date, Type, Size and Tags. But only the Name and Size columns are populated with any information. The Date, Type and Tags...
  5. only one item under windows system, no Control Panel, no Run, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    only one item under windows system, no Control Panel, no Run, etc.: When I click on Start/Windows System, there is only one item under it, the Task Manager, while numerous pictures found on the net show that there should be other items such as Command Prompt, File Explorer, Run, This PC, Windows Administrative Tools. These are not on my...
  6. Where are the old Control Panel items?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where are the old Control Panel items?: Does anyone know how i can get the old Control Panel applets/menus in Windows 10 like Display and Default Programs? I know how to get the old Personalisation settings, i just wondered where the rest of the Control Panel pages have gone. Also btw sorry for the terrible...
  7. Control Panel; MAIL item missing

Control Panel; MAIL item missing: Windows10\1809.... The Control Panel...option "Mail" is missing. Its the option you click on and open to view your Mail "Profile". I am having issues with Outlook and need to open Control Panel\MAIL as it may be the cause of the Issue. Anyway to get MAIL back in...
  8. Locating the GUID of an item in Control Panel

Locating the GUID of an item in Control Panel: Hi Guys, I upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10, so I now have an item (Windows 7 Backup & Recovery) in my control panel. I'd like to know the GUID for this Windows 7 Backup & Recovery item. Is there a way I can achieve that? Regards, Andrew 51469
  9. Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization

Difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization: Good evening, I've noticed a difference in Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Personalization between editions of Windows 10. My wife's laptop is running Windows 10 Home, and her personalization screen looks like this: [img] I'm running Windows 10...
  10. Cannot Open Items In Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot Open Items In Control Panel: good day i just installed win 10 fall update and have run into one issue which is i cannot open most items in the control panel, rightclick on pc and clicking properties does not open the properties page, had to fix gpedit. i am assuming all of this in interrelated since i'm...