Windows 10: Control Panel & Recycle Bin view in File Manager

Discus and support Control Panel & Recycle Bin view in File Manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Control Panel and Recycle Bin items do not appear at the left in Windows 10 HOME File Explorer, as they do on a Windows 10 Pro PC, despite having the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by borgus, Sep 19, 2016.

1. borgus Win User

Control Panel & Recycle Bin view in File Manager

Control Panel and Recycle Bin items do not appear at the left in Windows 10 HOME File Explorer, as they do on a Windows 10 Pro PC, despite having the identical VIEW items checked in Folder Options, Registry tweak, perhaps? Gracias

:)

borgus, Sep 19, 2016
  2. borate Win User

File Explorer details **RESOLVED**

Control Panel and Recycle Bin items do not appear at the left in Windows 10 HOME File Explorer, as they do on a Windows 10 Pro PC, despite having the identical VIEW items checked in Folder Options, How can that be remedied?

RESOLVED.

A simple matter of selecting "show all folders" from the Navigation icon drop-down in File Manager|VIEW mode.

borate, Sep 19, 2016
  3. retrieve deleted files

I believe the files are lost, but one thing you can check is to go to Control Panel>Icon View>File Folder Options, on the View tab tick the boxes to show Hidden and System files. Then plug in the flash stick to see if a Recycle Bin shows up in Explorer
    for the flash stick to look inside.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Sep 19, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, could you post a screenshot showing these items as you see them in '10 Pro please?

dalchina, Sep 19, 2016
  5. borgus Win User
    As seen in W10 Pro. Would like the same in W10 HOME.

borgus, Sep 19, 2016
  6. dalchina New Member
    dalchina, Sep 19, 2016
  7. borgus Win User
    But of course. A mind is a terrible thing to lose. ^_^ Thanks!

borgus, Sep 19, 2016
  8. dalchina New Member

Glad it helped.. I'm too familiar with the real mind-losing problem and dementia alas..

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Control Panel & Recycle Bin view in File Manager - Similar Threads - Control Panel Recycle

2. Please my recycle bin, This pc, File explorer, and control panel is not opening and I have...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Please my recycle bin, This pc, File explorer, and control panel is not opening and I have...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-my-recycle-bin-this-pc-file-explorer-and/7e51c1aa-c0fa-4068-8ac5-1dc52374c841
  3. Please my recycle bin, This pc, File explorer, and control panel is not opening and I have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please my recycle bin, This pc, File explorer, and control panel is not opening and I have...: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-my-recycle-bin-this-pc-file-explorer-and/7e51c1aa-c0fa-4068-8ac5-1dc52374c841
  4. Please my recycle bin, This pc, File explorer, and control panel is not opening and I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Control Panel view

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control Panel view: How do I restore Windows view in Control panel from Classic? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-view/e8746c43-4729-477d-b527-5e6acc5230a0
  6. Remove Recycle Bin and Control Panel from Navigation pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove Recycle Bin and Control Panel from Navigation pane: Hello I want to remove these icons: [img] I tried changing the Attributes from these reg addresses for removing Recycle Bin: Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\CLSID\{645FF040-5081-101B-9F08-00AA002F954E}\ShellFolder] "Attributes"=dword:b090010d...
  7. Deleted files can not be viewed in Recycle Bin - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleted files can not be viewed in Recycle Bin - Windows 10: When I first boot my PC, I can open the Recycle Bin and see all of my deleted files. Class the bin and reopen it and they are gone. I can repeat this by rebooting. Any help appreciated....
  8. Recycle Bin/File Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recycle Bin/File Explorer: I emptied the Recycle Bin and it worked fine. Now when I click on the icon on the Desktop I get the File Explorer screen. How do I correct that....
  9. Cant view deleted files in Windows 10 Recycle bin

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cant view deleted files in Windows 10 Recycle bin: Hi, I recently fitted an SSD for the main operating system and important files. The Hard-drive which had the operating system is now used as a second drive (E Drive). I never deleted the operating system but use the drive to store folders and files. I have discovered the...
  10. show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane

in Windows 10 Support
    show control panel and recycle bin in navigation pane: Does anyone know if it's possible to show control panel and recycle bin in the navigation pane without enabling 'all folders'? Thanks 12223