Windows 10: Control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP app with bluetooth?

Discus and support Control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP app with bluetooth? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can I control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP applications with bluetooth?Where can I find more info about this? 131822 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ken76, May 1, 2019.

1. Ken76 Win User

Control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP app with bluetooth?

Can I control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP applications with bluetooth?Where can I find more info about this?

:)

Ken76, May 1, 2019

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, May 1, 2019
  3. Ken76 Win User
    Windows 10 IoT Unviersal App executable?

I have Raspberry PI3 with Windows 10 IoT installed and I wan't to control leds that are connected to Raspberry PI3 from another Windows tablet or computer with done with Visual Studio. That much I know it is possible with Universal App.

But is it possible to control the leds from an independent universal application on the Windows tablet or computer?

Ken76, May 1, 2019
  4. Control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP app with bluetooth?

Xbox one s controller needs a pin

Hi Elijah,

One possible reason as to why you're being asked to enter a PIN code is due to an outdated device driver. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you trying to connect the controller via a wired or wireless?
    • Have you made any changes to your device before encountering this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting a different controller on your Windows 10 PC and check if the same issue occurs?

The default PIN codes are "0000"and "1234". We suggest that you try those combinations. You may also
    find the PIN on the accessory itself.

If you're connecting the controller via Bluetooth, kindly run the Bluetooth troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select
      Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth > Run the troubleshooter.

We also recommend running the devices and driver troubleshooter. See
    Microsoft Easy fix solutions
    and look for Find and fix problems with devices and driver.

Catherine Cus., May 1, 2019
Thema:

Control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP app with bluetooth?

1. Control Raspberry PI3's GPIO pin trough UWP app with bluetooth? - Similar Threads - Control Raspberry PI3's

2. PC sound is comming trough PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC sound is comming trough PS4 controller: I always plug my headset in to my PS4 controller because otherwise my mic from my headset doesn't work on pc. Never had problems for over a year the sound always went trough my headset. Today i installed a game called star wars jedi survivor and i launched the game and the...
  3. PC sound is comming trough PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC sound is comming trough PS4 controller: I always plug my headset in to my PS4 controller because otherwise my mic from my headset doesn't work on pc. Never had problems for over a year the sound always went trough my headset. Today i installed a game called star wars jedi survivor and i launched the game and the...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  5. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  6. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox One S controller asks for pin when connecting to Bluetooth dongle.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S controller asks for pin when connecting to Bluetooth dongle.: I recently got a Bluetooth dongle for my PC so that I could connect my controller via Bluetooth. However, when I tried connecting the controller it asked for a pin, as far as I know, my controller didn't come with a pin. So, I updated the controller firmware and it still...
  8. Turn off Xbox Controller support in UWP apps?

Turn off Xbox Controller support in UWP apps?: I avoid UWP apps like the plague because of this issue. My controller only works in UWP apps which is at the moment only a small fraction of what I do. I use steam configuration in big picture to allow me to fully control windows 10 but the issue is since UWP apps also work...
  9. Turn Xbox Controller support in UWP apps

Turn Xbox Controller support in UWP apps: I avoid UWP apps like the plague because of this issue. My controller only works in UWP apps which is at the moment only a small fraction of what I do. I use steam configuration in big picture to allow me to fully control windows 10 but the issue is since UWP apps also work...
  10. UWP Remote Control App is great from a tablet.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    UWP Remote Control App is great from a tablet.: I have been using the standard remote control app from my Windows tablet to connect to other installs on my laptop (Host or a vm). I use touchmousepointer to flip flop tablet into mousepointer or touchscreen mode. Problem is if tablet is in mouse mode, you have to click...