Windows 10: CONTROL SHIFT S

Discus and support CONTROL SHIFT S in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I JUST TOOK LIKE 10 SCREENSHOTS WHERE ARE THEY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-shift-s/4c7a9200-9174-4f9c-9fbd-60225e59687c Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JakePifher, Mar 12, 2021.

1. CONTROL SHIFT S

I JUST TOOK LIKE 10 SCREENSHOTS WHERE ARE THEY

:)

JakePifher, Mar 12, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, Mar 12, 2021
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Mar 12, 2021
  4. KatJB Win User

CONTROL SHIFT S

shift keys not working

I upgraded to windows 10 on my Toshiba laptop and then did the windows update and when I tried to do anything with the shift key neither one works. I read all the suggestions I could find in here and tried most of them with no luck. I ran the hardware
    and device troubleshooter, I went to the keyboard on control panel and it says it's working properly. I tried shift/control/alt keys all together. I downloaded and scanned with anti malware and I did the fn and del keys with no results. I would like an easy
    fix for this as I believe it is a windows 10 and or update for windows 10 issue. I am not real savvy on the computer so I need step by step instructions, please and thank you.

KatJB, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

CONTROL SHIFT S

1. CONTROL SHIFT S - Similar Threads - CONTROL SHIFT

2. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  3. Control + Shift + T Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control + Shift + T Issue.: Whenever I use control + shift + t, it creates this trademark logo, ™. How do I disable it, I want to use that shortcut to reopen closed tabs on my browser. My laptop also has other weird hotkeys like control + shift + h creates a heart . I don't think I installed any...
  4. Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search'

Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search': Any idea why this simple function is suddenly unavailable -causing me to have to GRAB THE MOUSE TO HIGHLIGHT and change the search phrasing?...
  5. Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search'

in Windows 10 Customization
    Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search': Any idea why this simple function is suddenly unavailable -causing me to have to GRAB THE MOUSE TO HIGHLIGHT and change the search phrasing?...
  6. Short Cut Keys - Suddenly Control + Shift + Arrow Keys Won't Highlight In Amazon 'Search'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Shift key doesn't work when entering PIN in User Access Control pop-up.

Shift key doesn't work when entering PIN in User Access Control pop-up.: When I try to enter my Windows PIN in the User Account Control pop-up window, the SHIFT key doesn't work - it either causes the cursor to backspace to the beginning of the line or does not display a character. What gives?....
  8. Shift key doesn't work when entering PIN in User Access Control pop-up.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Shift key doesn't work when entering PIN in User Access Control pop-up.: When I try to enter my Windows PIN in the User Account Control pop-up window, the SHIFT key doesn't work - it either causes the cursor to backspace to the beginning of the line or does not display a character. What gives?....
  9. Shift key doesn't work when entering PIN in User Access Control pop-up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Control, Alt, and Shift keys cannot be assigned in Microsoft Keyboard Mouse Center.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control, Alt, and Shift keys cannot be assigned in Microsoft Keyboard Mouse Center.: Control, Alt, and Shift keys cannot be assigned in Microsoft Keyboard Mouse Center.Please fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-alt-and-shift-keys-cannot-be-assigned-in/0a7064bd-75f0-4710-92c6-7d2d66196a5f