Windows 10: Control the volume of the music in a video made in Photos?

Discus and support Control the volume of the music in a video made in Photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I added a song to a video that is made in Photos. I want to be able to control the audio volume of the song, so that you can hear the person in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kneester, Dec 2, 2018.

1. kneester Win User

Control the volume of the music in a video made in Photos?

I added a song to a video that is made in Photos. I want to be able to control the audio volume of the song, so that you can hear the person in the video clip talking?

:)

kneester, Dec 2, 2018

2. volume control error

Hi Akash,

The issue with volume control could have happened due to the corrupted or outdated driver. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the 2 methods below:

Method 1: Run the Audio Troubleshooter on the system.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. We would suggest you run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key+X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view as an option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the playing Audio troubleshooter

Method 2. Uninstall and reinstall the latest drivers from the manufacturer website.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Uninstall.
    • Install the latest audio driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know the result for us to assist you further.

Anthony Gal, Dec 2, 2018
  3. AshishWP8 Win User
    volume unable to control in nokia music played songs

Hi Sheena M,

I got my new Lumia 720 one week back. I have the same problem of volume control as AmitMehta1 reported. If a song is playing in 'Nokia Music' or 'Music+Videos' application then I can not change the volume of it. Volume numbers go up and down but actual volume
    doesn't change.

I restarted my Lumia 720 multiple times as you suggested but after some time (within 12-24 hours) this problem is coming again and again.

Surely this restart solution is not working.

Volume control is a very basic thing in a smart phone and if something like this is not working properly, it makes a question mark on product itself.

I have updated software of my Lumia 720 and 'Nokia Music' or 'Music+Videos' applications so there is no question of obsolete software as well.

Can you please suggest how to resolve this?

Regards,

Ashish

AshishWP8, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Control the volume of the music in a video made in Photos?

volum control for music and video for windows phone app

Recently, I bought a Lumia 1520 because I love windows and windows phone. It's really great performance. However, when I turn on the app of music and video, I couldn't find volum control on the screen. I have to control only with the volum control button.
    I want to control the volume on the screen.

SeongilCheon, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Control the volume of the music in a video made in Photos?

1. Control the volume of the music in a video made in Photos? - Similar Threads - Control volume music

2. Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making a music video in the Win 10 Photos video editor: I would like to loop a short video to match up with a song , how would one go about doing this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-a-music-video-in-the-win-10-photos-video/2be3b58a-66ee-4c9f-82ac-8a79601beb56
  3. Music , Photos and Video queries

Music , Photos and Video queries: Why is there no category for Music, Photos and Video under Windows 10, but they do exist in other Windows versions? Does Windows 10 not support music, photos and video?...
  4. Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music: Is the music in Microsoft's PHOTOS App for Video Editing Royalty-Free Music? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-the-music-in-microsofts-photos-app-for-video/39970ae4-d6b1-41c6-900c-13a416cfe18c
  5. video project made on microsoft photo app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video project made on microsoft photo app: How do I send a video project to my friend if it is too big for email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-project-made-on-microsoft-photo-app/aa005c26-d610-4a8c-a7f5-ff62021ba8b8
  6. Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app

Fade out video and music in Microsoft Photo app: How do I make a fade in / fade out in the Microsoft Photo app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fade-out-video-and-music-in-microsoft-photo-app/3cee28f1-e921-4629-b5f0-c744f5150e6d
  7. windows 10 photos video editor music

windows 10 photos video editor music: Is the music provided on the windows 10 video editor copyrighted or not? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-photos-video-editor-music/581f48a6-3b0e-441c-b23d-3c81d98ea60f
  8. Changing sound/music volume when creating videos

Changing sound/music volume when creating videos: Hello, I need to know how to adjust the volume of the background music when I have videos playing within the project. For example the first slide might have louder music than the second slide etc. Is there a way to do this? Thanks!...
  9. I cannot open a video made by photos app

I cannot open a video made by photos app: I am getting very frustrated because I had combined two clips into one video and I can never access it. I just want to do this simple task! I have tried to export it a million times and it still doesn't show up. I have also tried to save it to onedrive but it doesn't show up...
  10. "Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App

"Create Video with Music" feature in Photos App: Why the above mentioned feature is not available on the insider build photos app ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/create-video-with-music-feature-in-photos-app/1b46ab34-89d7-4a75-ace2-99ff06732f9f"