Windows 10: Control two windows at a time

Discus and support Control two windows at a time in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was wondering if there was a way to control one window with keyboard and mouse well controlling another window with a controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ColeSmith6, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Control two windows at a time

I was wondering if there was a way to control one window with keyboard and mouse well controlling another window with a controller

:)

ColeSmith6, Jun 6, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2020
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Changing Time Format

Hi Mary,

There's a possibility that the set up time format in your computer Basic Input/Output System (BIOS) is military time. To have this checked, you can try to reset the time of your computer through Control Panel. See the steps below on how to do
    so:

• Open Control Panel > Clock, Language, and Region >
      Change date, time, or number formats. This would open the
      Region
      window.
    • From there, click on Additional settings at the bottom part. It will open the Customize Format.
    • Click Reset; then, OK.

The steps should work; however, if not, we suggest that you contact manufacturer and have the BIOS time checked.

Let us know what happens after doing the suggestions .

John Sarc, Jun 6, 2020
  4. STEvil Win User

Control two windows at a time

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Control two windows at a time

1. Control two windows at a time - Similar Threads - Control

2. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  3. Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart app controll blocks msbuild.exe when build app in visual studio: Hi,I'm having an issue when build an app using visual studio run msbuild from cmd produce this issue as well. Smart app control blocks msbuild.exe telling me that it doesn't respect security policy of Smart app control.I've tried do build my app in another machinea new...
  4. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  5. Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.

Computer keeps black screening if i play a game with a controller plugged in.: i seem to have a problem where if my controller is plugged in i get a irql_not_less_or_equal bsod or just a hard crash with no bsod. i tried to read the mini dump but couldn't find what the problem was. i have also tried updating windows and updating my graphics card. the...
  6. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  7. My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings

My nvidea control panel is only showing 3d settings: My laptop is hp gaming series and have both amd integrated graphics and gtx 1650 . I tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling of drivers and I tried to change my preferred graphics in bios but hp is not giving 'advanced' option ....
  8. Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to change NTFS permissions regardless of Full Control access: HelloThere's a folder on a server to which I have full control permissions. I need to add new security group to the folder. It should inherit permissions from parent folder, but it doesn't, I receive message " Failed to enumerate... Access denied". I have tried to add the...
  9. Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel: Hi there, I had an old 2TB HDD that was used for data on my old computer running Windows 10 pro. It was bitlocker encryped. I decrypted it on my old computer, and moved it to my new computer running Windows 11 pro. I removed the encryption on this drive as I was uncertain...
  10. Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel

Drive does not show up in Manage Bitlocker control panel: Hi there, I had an old 2TB HDD that was used for data on my old computer running Windows 10 pro. It was bitlocker encryped. I decrypted it on my old computer, and moved it to my new computer running Windows 11 pro. I removed the encryption on this drive as I was uncertain...