Windows 10: Control usage of YouTube.

Discus and support Control usage of YouTube. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I want to control my daughter the usage of YouTube especially during study time. How do I do that on Windows 10 Pro? Thank you.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JacksonCo1, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Control usage of YouTube.

Hello,

I want to control my daughter the usage of YouTube especially during study time. How do I do that on Windows 10 Pro?

Thank you.

:)

JacksonCo1, Aug 12, 2020
  2. d4005 Win User

Weird floating Youtube widget, how to stop it?

Thanks for the suggestion, I had checked that. This is Windows doing this. I don't think a chrome extension could know the CPU usage, and it's definitely (proven now) that it was only happening during > 95% cpu usage. It was like Windows was thinking "I can't guarantee I can reliably render these youtube videos while the CPU is being slammed so much". It's an admirable thing that it cares about my entertainment experience, but I'd rather it limited the CPU hog task(s) to help me, rather than randomly pausing the video instead and offering me a control widget.

d4005, Aug 12, 2020
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Control usage of YouTube.

Windows 10 issue with youtube ?

Hi Kyle,

Since you have upgraded to Windows 10 recently, the drivers might not be updated to the latest available. If the drivers are not updated or if the drivers are corrupted, you may find issues like this.

To assist you better, kindly provide us the below information.

• What is the make and model of your system?

• How exactly are you trying to access YouTube, is it through browser or through YouTube app?

If you are accessing YouTube through a browser, I suggest you to try with different browser and check if it helps.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and update the graphic drivers and check if the issue is resolved.

• Type Device Manager on the search bar.

• Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.

• Find and double-click Display Adapters.

• Right-click the device, and click Update driver software
      and follow the on-screen instructions.

• Restart the system after updating.

Also I suggest you to update all the pending updates (if any) and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Control usage of YouTube.

1. Control usage of YouTube. - Similar Threads - Control usage YouTube

2. Control Key Usage for Text String

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Key Usage for Text String: To set up a custom keyboard shortcut on Windows 11, please follow the steps below:> Open the Start menu and select the Settings app.> Click on the Time & language tab.> Select the Language & region navigation option.> Click the … button for your basic typing pack listed in...
  3. Control Key Usage for Text String

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Key Usage for Text String: To set up a custom keyboard shortcut on Windows 11, please follow the steps below:> Open the Start menu and select the Settings app.> Click on the Time & language tab.> Select the Language & region navigation option.> Click the … button for your basic typing pack listed in...
  4. High CPU usage when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU usage when watching youtube videos: Title explains it all. Usually around 80-90% total CPU usage. Chrome uses 60-70% usually. I feel my CPU is not that weak, and when I'm typing documents or browsing other websites, the CPU usage is around 5-10% on average. Does anyone else have this issue? Any way to fix it?...
  5. High CPU usage when watching youtube videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage when watching youtube videos: Title explains it all. Usually around 80-90% total CPU usage. Chrome uses 60-70% usually. I feel my CPU is not that weak, and when I'm typing documents or browsing other websites, the CPU usage is around 5-10% on average. Does anyone else have this issue? Any way to fix it?...
  6. Services and Controller app high CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services and Controller app high CPU usage: After a bit of time after boot, the services and controller app uses up 30% of the CPU and won't go down. I've tried many things that I found on the internet but doesn't seem to work out. Help is appreciated, thanks....
  7. Youtube high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Youtube high CPU usage: As the title says, I have an intel i7 7700K and whenever I launch YouTube in chrome or any other browser, the CPU speed maxes out (even though I may only have one tab open and no extensions installed) with "system" (ntoskrnl.exe) in task manager consuming the most speed (even...
  8. Services and Controller app CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Services and Controller app CPU usage: The Services and Controller app randomly spike at around 40% of my CPU, I have checked for Seguarzo and "LenovoVantageService" but niether are there, have also searched in the registry for it. Is there anyway to find out what exactly is causing these spikes?...
  9. High cpu usage YouTube 8k

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High cpu usage YouTube 8k: Hi i am new here but u need your help, i have problem with fx 8350 on YouTube when watching 4k or 8k video. Usage goes to 100% and video is in slide show, i tried another graphic card another procesor another motherboard, ssd, hdd a few win 10 or win7 and nothing seems to...
  10. How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services

in Windows 10 Support
    How to control CPU usage of Sensor Services: Hello, . I have a little netbook/tablet with 2G of RAM. I found these services taking up a total of 40% to over 50% of my CPU's resources They are neccessary for things like sensing rotation (using as a tablet) and other things. They are: Sensor Service Sensor Data Service...