Windows 10: Control Volume on Marshall Killburn connected by Bluetooth from Windows 10

Discus and support Control Volume on Marshall Killburn connected by Bluetooth from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi all, I have a Dell XPS 9370 with Windows 10. I connected a Marshall Killburn via Bluetooth. The speaker works fine but I cannot control the volume... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PiergiuseppeQuarato, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Control Volume on Marshall Killburn connected by Bluetooth from Windows 10

Hi all, I have a Dell XPS 9370 with Windows 10. I connected a Marshall Killburn via Bluetooth. The speaker works fine but I cannot control the volume from windows. I can control the volume inside every player for example VLC or Youtube but If I increase or decrease windows volume, it doesn't work. From 2 to 100 the volume is always the same. If I put the volume on 0, it works, no sound.

Do you know if there is any specific Driver I can download to fix the problem?

Thank you in advance

:)

PiergiuseppeQuarato, Jan 17, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 17, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Control Volume on Marshall Killburn connected by Bluetooth from Windows 10

To high volume when connecting bluetooth headset

Hi Fredrik,

The behavior you've encountered may imply a driver-related issue. Since you were able to control both the headset and computer volume before, then possible that the recent updates may have triggered it. In this case, I suggest rolling back your device driver
    and see if it resolves the issue. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Windows key and select Device Manager.
    2. Expand the Bluetooth category.
    3. Right-click on your Bluetooth device and click Properties.
    4. Click the Driver tab, then click Roll Back Driver.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
    6. Once the driver has been rolled back, click Close.

Please test again the audio on your device and see if the volume still goes up to 100% when the Bluetooth headset is connected. Kindly update this thread with the result so I'll be able to assist you further.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Control Volume on Marshall Killburn connected by Bluetooth from Windows 10

1. Control Volume on Marshall Killburn connected by Bluetooth from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Control Volume Marshall

2. I found this -> "cannot connect bluetooth device Marshall Stanmore speaker"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found this -> "cannot connect bluetooth device Marshall Stanmore speaker": I found this question from 1 January 2019, but i doesn't have a final response.I have the same problems with my Stanmore. What should I do? Was the problem solved? I cannot connect it to my PC, but i can connect it to another devices....
  3. I found this -> "cannot connect bluetooth device Marshall Stanmore speaker"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found this -> "cannot connect bluetooth device Marshall Stanmore speaker": I found this question from 1 January 2019, but i doesn't have a final response.I have the same problems with my Stanmore. What should I do? Was the problem solved? I cannot connect it to my PC, but i can connect it to another devices....
  4. I found this -> "cannot connect bluetooth device Marshall Stanmore speaker"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth volume control issues

Bluetooth volume control issues: I have an "ortho remote" https://teenage.engineering/products/orthoremote Bluetooth audio control controlling volume, play/pause, etc from teenage.engineering. In Windows 10 21H1 19043.1110, changing the volume on the remote is unpredictable; when I change the volume it...
  6. Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard

Disabling volume control on Bluetooth keyboard: I need to disable the volume control button on my microsoft designer bluetooth keyboard, how do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disabling-volume-control-on-bluetooth-keyboard/b964068f-eb0b-4ac1-9855-273f6f5e3889
  7. Audio volume control on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio volume control on Bluetooth: While the missing function of Bluetooth volume control, in the Task Bar Volume Control, may be replaced by a similar function in the App or Software this is frequently untrue for audio commentaries in web browsers leaving the choice of be deafen by full volume or not listen....
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...
  9. cannot connect bluetooth device (Marshall Stanmore speaker)

cannot connect bluetooth device (Marshall Stanmore speaker): Dear friends, My Stanmore bluetooth connection was poor, so I have tried to re-connect it to fix the issue. Suddenly, when I was trying to connect the Stanmore to my PC, both options of the bluetooth device got shut down. From this moment I have triend any possible method...
  10. Windows 10 bluetooth speaker volume control is not working

Windows 10 bluetooth speaker volume control is not working: hi, i have successfully paired my PC with Anker bluetooth speaker (A3143 stereo) but the Windows volume cannot adjust the volume (except for mute) Please advise...