Windows 10: Control Windows 10 V1903 update reboot behavior

Discus and support Control Windows 10 V1903 update reboot behavior in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dears i confused about how to accurate windows update reboot behavior , currently we using group policy to control windows V1903clients, basically... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Control Windows 10 V1903 update reboot behavior

Dears

i confused about how to accurate windows update reboot behavior , currently we using group policy to control windows V1903clients, basically the settings were:

1. configure windows update with option 4automatics download and install updates, schedule install on Wednesday 10:00 AM

2. no auto-restart with logged on user for scheduled automatic updates installation

3. Specify Deadlines for Automatic Updates and Restarts Grace period with 3 days

4. configure auto-restart reminder notification for updates120 min

My aim was set the updates to install on Wednesday 10:00 AM, and prompt up a pending reboot windows, and allow user to postpone the reboot ,but finally the system will reboot after 3 days .

Were the settings above can achieve my purpose.

Thanks

:)

Windows Category - All, Sep 16, 2020
  2. RejZoR Win User

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

I'm currently on Windows 10 and the Windows Update is fucking retarded. I'm a power user and I have ABSOLUTELY NO control over it's behavior. Can't even select notify but let me decide when to install like in Windows 8.1. Nope. Treat me like a fucking noob. WTF Microsoft!?

RejZoR, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Sep 16, 2020
  4. m4gicfour Win User

Control Windows 10 V1903 update reboot behavior

Windows 10 forced download

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Control Windows 10 V1903 update reboot behavior

1. Control Windows 10 V1903 update reboot behavior - Similar Threads - Control V1903 update

2. Windows 10 Update failed v1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update failed v1903: I had ran sfc and dism and windows update troubleshooter before updating the LaptopAfter 2-3hrs, going to about 50% while updating it just shut-ed itself down and then after about 10mins, I turned it on and then for about 30mins it was "Undoing the changes made to your...
  3. update to v1903

update to v1903: Have tried many times to update to v1903 and received the error 0x80070005 0x200a The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT operation Can anyone explain what the problem is? What happens if I cannot update and remain at v1809?...
  4. Windows 10 update v1903

Windows 10 update v1903: Unable to update my Aspire one 1-431 laptop. The update continually fails s it requires about 8GB to install and my laptop is unable to meet this requirement. I have stripped out all additional apps other that the windows installed ones, deleted any items in the recycle bin...
  5. Features Update to Windows 10 V1903

Features Update to Windows 10 V1903: Apologies for the long post: I have a mini pc that I bought online and it has worked wonderfully until the Windows 10 upgrade came along and now every time Windows throws yet another pile at us, absolutely EVERYTHING goes down the toilet. The upgrade alone took MONTHS to get...
  6. Windows 10 Update v1903

Windows 10 Update v1903: Hello, I decided to update my windows 10 1803 to 1903 but it doesn't work. Please help me.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-v1903/f890c78e-e4fa-4b47-ae9c-8c1444498370
  7. Windows 10 Update Fail (v1903)

Windows 10 Update Fail (v1903): I cannot update my windows 10 PC to 1903 for some reason, and have tried all kind of things from sfc scannow, repairing windows update, windows update troubleshooter, windows 10 update assistant, and mostly all solutions from the internet without any solution. Can somebody...
  8. User Account Control issue after updating to Windows 10 v1903

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    User Account Control issue after updating to Windows 10 v1903: Previously, I had User Account Control set to its minimum levels, allowing unprompted installation and relying on resident antivirus and antimalware to prevent any nasties. My account has admin permissions. Following the update to v1903, I had an error message when...
  9. problem updating to Windows 10 v1903

problem updating to Windows 10 v1903: I've currently October update v1809 installed on my laptop. two days ago, I got to know that there is a new update available named "feature update v1903". I've downloaded it till 99% but there was a message saying "there was a problem installing the update, please restart and...
  10. Windows 10 Update Behavior

Windows 10 Update Behavior: Wanted to find out HOW to change The Behavior of Windows Update?? Recent Event: I was in a MMO Game doing a Raid with a Group. Update Literally Yanked Me out of the Game so it could Update my Windows. I was NOT a Happy Camper. Sad Part is I was the Raid Leader. Can't Update...