Windows 10: Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen

Discus and support Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I use to make Screenshots to the C:\Users\Username\Pictures\Screenshots\ with the WIN + Printscreen short key but if I turn on Controlled Folder Access... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ervin S., Oct 3, 2019.

1. Ervin S. Win User

Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen

I use to make Screenshots to the C:\Users\Username\Pictures\Screenshots\ with the WIN + Printscreen short key but if I turn on Controlled Folder Access then no screenshots are saved.

explorer.exe has access to the protected folders.

Any suggestion?

:)

Ervin S., Oct 3, 2019
  2. emil_tr Win User

Printscreen/ screenshot?

is printscreen or screenshot possible like on iphone pressing home+power button together? I could manage to find a way.

emil_tr, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Kalyan Ch Win User
    Printscreen/ screenshot?

This functionality isnt available on WP7 yet. We will have to look forward to 'Mango' and see if that update brings us anything.

There is no API as of now that developers can use in their apps for screen capture..

Kalyan Ch, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen

Deleted screenshots folder in Win10

I accidentally deleted the folder where Win+PrintScreen screenshots are saved by default. What exactly do I have to edit in the registry to restore this? No suggestions that might not work, only proven methods that have worked please, don't waste my time
    with methods that might not even be worth the effort because they might not work.

danielw2081, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen

1. Controlled Folder Access and Screenshots with Win + Printscreen - Similar Threads - Controlled Folder Access

2. controlled folder access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    controlled folder access: When trying to open Controlled Folder Access, a window opened that said the IT administrator had restricted access to this page. The computer is my personal PC and I have no IT Administrator. How do I retrieve access to this page?...
  3. controlled folder access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    controlled folder access: When trying to open Controlled Folder Access, a window opened that said the IT administrator had restricted access to this page. The computer is my personal PC and I have no IT Administrator. How do I retrieve access to this page?...
  4. controller folder access

in Windows 10 Customization
    controller folder access: ***moved on english forum***Hello,I recently install street of rage 4, But i have an error saying:i try to go to windows security/ virus and threat protection section, i can not find "controller folder access"i try to search it and i find it:But when i click on it, it's...
  5. Controlled Folder Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Controlled Folder Access: I'm attempting to set some files as exceptions because the windows defender program appears to be the problem. Unfortunately, when I went to try to change the settings this came up. [ATTACH] I'm the only account on this computer, what is going on?...
  6. printscreen screenshot show a delayed image?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printscreen screenshot show a delayed image?: When I try to take a screenshot in minecraft or any other fullscreen game it displayed an image from around 30 seconds ago and not what is currently on the screen So if i look at a tree then look at the ground the screenshot will show the tree I only have this problem...
  7. controlled folder access

controlled folder access: My real-time protection, cloud-delivered protection, automatic sample submission, tamper protections all are off. I try to on it. but it doesn't work. It says to on the controlled folder access. but when I try to on that option. it doesn't work. It says, "protects files,...
  8. CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CONTROLLED FOLDER ACCESS: MY CONTOLLED FOLDER ACCESS WILL NOT TURN ON https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controlled-folder-access/7c2fdde9-b968-47ee-88b5-b8411d7e02b9
  9. Controlled Folder Access

Controlled Folder Access: Trying to use Controlled Folder access on a couple of machines. I am running into an issue where after about a day defender notifications no longer appear in the action center nor are they logged by defender in event viewer. If i look in event viewer at the defender...
  10. Controlled folder access

Controlled folder access: For the last week the controlled folder access is blocking my Quicken program from updating or downloading anything. When I click on the notice it takes me to the allow app but when I open that to choose to allow app nothing is there! I really need to use my Quicken. How do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. controlled folder access windows