Windows 10: CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR

Discus and support CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a controller by ASTROGAMING C40TR, in WIN 10 home 1909 it's all ok, there is in device list dirvers...In WIN 10 PRO last version 2004 doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PAOLA SILVIA, Aug 6, 2020.

1. CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR

I bought a controller by ASTROGAMING C40TR, in WIN 10 home 1909 it's all ok, there is in device list dirvers...In WIN 10 PRO last version 2004 doesn't run, in device list is seen with "!" other device, there is no chance to find a right driver for it, not in win update, not in Astrogaming site...I already try to apply driver XBOX 360 controller but it doesn't go...In ASTROGAMING says is a Microsoft problem WIN 10 vers. 2004...I'm crazy, please help me...my little boy.

:)

PAOLA SILVIA, Aug 6, 2020

2. Astro C40 controller

My astro c40 controller doesnt work after the new update. I spent $200 to play on it and now I cant. How can I uninstall the new update to play with my controller?

Coach Clay, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Astro A40 headphone device is not working on Windows 10.

Hello Ethaniel,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, did you check if the Astro A40 drivers are visible under
    Device manger?

You may be facing the above issue due to the missing, corrupted or incompatible device drivers installed on the computer. Presence of corrupted or incompatible device drivers will result in irregular performance of the device on the computer.

Check if the Astro A40 device drivers are visible under Device manager.
    Device manager installs and displays all the drivers required for the device to run on the computer.
    Device manager is the place to uninstall or update system device drivers.

Step 1: To check if the Astro A40 drivers are visible under
    Device manager, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update
      this software from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

Step 2: If the Astro A40 drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 6, 2020
  4. CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR

Spire Introduces the Astro III Laptop Stand and Cooler

The Astro III laptop base stand and cooler is equipped with a large 200 mm silent cooling fan. The Base is formed out of lightweight plastic, topped with an aluminum black mesh. The ergonomic design and anti-slip features of the Astro III provide comfortable computing experience. There is no need for an external power adapter, powered by your laptop's USB port (cable included) the Astro III is a 'plug and play' ready product. Compatible with 12-inch up to 15.4-inch laptop computers, the Astro III is the best universal choice from Spire - Powered by Innovation.

CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR Spire_Astro_III_01_thm.jpg

CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR Spire_Astro_III_02_thm.jpg

CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR Spire_Astro_III_03_thm.jpg

Main Features:
    • Ultra-thin and ergonomic design
    • Brings you comfortable using effect
    • Lightweight and portable
    • Cooling through 200 mm silent fan
    • Anti-slip feet & top pads for secure stable grip
    • Ergonomic for optimal computing comfort
    • Applicable to 15 inches laptops
    • 2 years manufacturer warranty
    Part number:
    SP-NC351-BK codenamed: ASTRO III

MSRP:
    Manufacturer suggested retail price: USD 19.95 / EURO 13.95 (EX VAT)

Availability:
    The ASTRO III ergonomic laptop stand & cooler is now available from Spire Shenzhen, China. European distribution roll out will commence at the end of October.

Cristian_25H, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR

1. CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR - Similar Threads - CONTROLLER ASTRO C40TR

2. Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astro A10's aren't recognized by device management properly: i have a pair of astro a10 gaming headphones that being recognized by my lenovo legion y530. I have tried troubleshooting everything, and have looked at every related question on Microsoft even astro website but still nothing....
  3. Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Astro A10 Mic not working on PC or Xbox: [ATTACH]One of the most frustrating feelings is when you buy a piece of hardware and it fails to work. This is what has happened with Astro A10 users. According to some reports Astro A10 mic is not working on some computers and consoles. In this article, we are addressing...
  4. Astro A40 TR Not working when plugged directly into laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Astro A40 TR Not working when plugged directly into laptop.: Hi, I have a problem with my Astro A40 TR headset, whenever I try to plug it into the 3.5mm headphone jack on my laptop, it does not detect the device, but whenever I plug the headset in through the USB amp, it is detected and works as normal, I do not know whether this is a...
  5. Driver issues for Astro C40 controller in Windows.

Driver issues for Astro C40 controller in Windows.: For about a year now. There has been NO fix for the driver issue for the Astro C40 controller with the new Windows update. The last time it work in windows. I am pretty sure version 1909. It's like been 5 version since then and no fix yet. ****. There is a whole reddit page...
  6. My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Headset ASTRO Gaming A10: I have a Astro Gaming A10 Headset and it is connected to my Xbox controller, which is connected to my pc by USB. I am using the Xbox game bar to speak with someone using the headset. When the other person is talking, they sound like a high pitch chipmunk and I cannot...
  7. Astro C40 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astro C40 controller: My astro c40 controller doesnt work after the new update. I spent $200 to play on it and now I cant. How can I uninstall the new update to play with my controller? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astro-c40-controller/f69eefdc-1794-446a-92ca-9247df87b1f2
  8. Astro A10 headset microphone

Astro A10 headset microphone: my son's headset mic stopped working. He plugs it directly into the Xbox controller. Any suggestions? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astro-a10-headset-microphone/39c5f1fb-3253-42ba-bcdd-f20494b0f09f
  9. Astro 10s not working

Astro 10s not working: When I plug in my Astro A10s into the headphone jack and use the mic, it uses my laptops mic instead. It also doesn't show up in the recording setting in the sound setting. Any way to fix this....
  10. Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working

Astro A10 microphone for Xbox One not working: A few months ago, my headset microphone wasn't working on my computer, but I went into sound setting and made it so when I plug in the headset it asks me what kind of headphones I plugged in, and it seemed to help. But today I was talking to my friend through a party and...