Windows 10: Controller compatible with Dolphin?

Discus and support Controller compatible with Dolphin? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to buy a wireless (Bluetooth) controller to gamble on the PC. Is this controller compatible with the Dolphin emulator, or can I only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PauliLP, Jul 9, 2020.

1. PauliLP Win User

Controller compatible with Dolphin?

PauliLP, Jul 9, 2020
  2. chirp Win User

Is this compatible?

I think I have narrowed down my mobo selection to the ASUS P5N32-E SLI Plus but, the reviews suggest checking the Qualified Vendors List for memory on the ASUS site as this board can be particular. The information is not currently available. It was suggested in one review that the compatiblity of memory to this board on their list was not accurate. Many other reviews suggest no problems with memory compatibility.

Can anyone tell me if the Corsair XMS2 2gb (2x1gb)- DDR2/800 Twin2X2408-6400 would work troule free on this ASUS board?

Another question....I am planning to use an Intel Core 2DUO E6400 Conroe 2.13ghz on this board. What the heck do I use for a heatsink? There are so many to choose from and I know nothing about them....

Thanks, Chirp

chirp, Jul 9, 2020
  3. STEvil Win User
    Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jul 9, 2020
  4. Controller compatible with Dolphin?

Keyboard Compatibility

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know what is the make and model of the keyboard?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Control Panel.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the Control Panel.

• Click on Hardware and sound under Troubleshoot computer problems.

• Click on Hardware and devices under Devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the keyboard driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Right click on Keyboard to expand and click on
      uninstall.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the keyboard driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Right click on keyboard and click on update
      the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I recommend you to go to the keyboard manufacturer website and download the latest updated keyboard driver for Windows 10 and install the same. If the available driver is not for Windows 10 try installing the driver in compatibility
    mode.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

Controller compatible with Dolphin?

1. Controller compatible with Dolphin? - Similar Threads - Controller compatible Dolphin

2. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  3. Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the Video controller VGA Compatible tab is?: Hello, I'm trying to update my drivers following steps i found on YT. it says to update my Video controller drive but i can't find it in my device manager. How can i add the driver to my laptop?...
  4. Controller compatibility with Windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Controller compatibility with Windows: I use a ps4 dualshock controller to play most games but it only works with steam, even though others aren't experiencing the same problem, my controller will connect to the PC but it will do nothing unless I'm on steam. Is there anyway I can fix this?...
  5. Controler compatibility with mc dungeons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controler compatibility with mc dungeons: I was wondering if I connect two powerplay gamepads to my laptop if that would also work with on couch co-op with minecraft dungeonswindows 10 hero edition or if it really only works with two xbox 1 controlers....
  6. Weird monitor issue in Dolphin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird monitor issue in Dolphin: Hi, I'm using the latest Beta build of Dolphin (x64) and I get this weird monitor issue. I am using a duplicate monitor set up. When you run a game in full screen mode, it will run correctly on one monitor, but won't refresh on the other. If you mouse over the game from the...
  7. Missing Xbox one controller compatibility drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Xbox one controller compatibility drivers: I've had to do a complete wipe of my system due to technical issues recently. I've reinstalled Windows 10 and, as far as I know, have gone through all of the necessary updates and patches, either through the website or from the PC settings. I have been told that all driver...
  8. Dolphin GameCube emulator FPS drops to 10FPS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dolphin GameCube emulator FPS drops to 10FPS: I only use this machine for playing Dolphin (Gamecube emulator), it worked fine a month ago, but then an update was forced on me and the emulator started running at 10FPS (60 is normal). I messed with windows settings and drivers and the situation kept getting worse until...
  9. My Calculator App by Dolphin system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Calculator App by Dolphin system: I forgot my password in this app and I do not know how to retrieve it. Can you give me solutions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-calculator-app-by-dolphin-system/ab46ab7a-b8fe-4f5f-a08d-4dc79c80dd33
  10. Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitec Gamming Controller compatibility for Windows 10.: I have a Logitec rumble pack controller, my question is, does a driver or program exist that will allow the rumble pack to be recognized as that default controller for Windows 10 and allow me to use it for Xbox live games on windows, eg. Forza, Fortnite etc. The Logitec...