Windows 10: Controller cotinuously scrolling

Discus and support Controller cotinuously scrolling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello.I recently downloaded a game but the game requires gamepad.Anytime I connect the gamepad and enter into the game,the game starts scrolling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GreatOrhorhoro, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Controller cotinuously scrolling

Hello.I recently downloaded a game but the game requires gamepad.Anytime I connect the gamepad and enter into the game,the game starts scrolling continuously non stop.I've tried it with other games but this doesn't happen.It only happen with that particular game.Please,what should I do?

:)

GreatOrhorhoro, Jan 21, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Page scrolling on its own

We appreciate your response. To troubleshoot your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps below on how to modify Touchpad Scrolling Settings.

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Click Mouse and choose Touchpad tab.
    • Locate the Scrolling Settings area within the touchpad properties tab. Adjust the settings to meet your needs.
    • Click OK.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jan 22, 2022
  3. pedsto Win User
    scrolling bad

New event. When placing cursor over a list or row of columns, even the volume bar scrolling is automatic and proceeds to one end of the series and stops. The scrolling also stops when I move the cursor away from the list but am unable to select anything in the list. Not all the possible lists are effected. Other sites have recommended mouse/kb fixes. Have tried all those but the phenomena persists. Have not had any known updates recently and don't have a restore point to try. Any other suggestions? W10Pro 1903

pedsto, Jan 22, 2022
  4. STEvil Win User

Controller cotinuously scrolling

Fan control for 4870X2 broken in 1.17

Fixed fan controls yes. Annoying profiles yes. Buggy code yes.

I'd rather just set it and forget it as the feature list of RBE suggested it was capable of doing.

STEvil, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Controller cotinuously scrolling

1. Controller cotinuously scrolling - Similar Threads - Controller cotinuously scrolling

2. Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Scrolls Menus When Disconnected: Whenever my Xbox One controller disconnects, whatever input it was giving to Windows gets frozen in place, permanently. This results in my having to unplug the computer because I cannot even use the menus to restart it. Even if I delete the device and leave it unplugged the...
  3. Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu scrolling causing controller input not to be recognised.: Hi all, I'm trying to game or at least pretend I can game on rocket league and Apex and randomly my controller will lose all input and spin me in a circle. I thought it was a bug with the pad, so bought a new one and the same is happening. When I click the search bar, it's...
  4. Scrolling issue related to controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scrolling issue related to controllers: I often use my xbox controller to play alot of games and it works perfectly, the only problem is that as soon as i open a windows application such as photos, settings, start pannel, etc. it scrolls infinitely making it impossible to use. unplugging the controller does nothing...
  5. Scrolling issue related to controllers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scrolling issue related to controllers: I often use my xbox controller to play alot of games and it works perfectly, the only problem is that as soon as i open a windows application such as photos, settings, start pannel, etc. it scrolls infinitely making it impossible to use. unplugging the controller does nothing...
  6. Controller cotinuously scrolling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller cotinuously scrolling: Hello.I recently downloaded a game but the game requires gamepad.Anytime I connect the gamepad and enter into the game,the game starts scrolling continuously non stop.I've tried it with other games but this doesn't happen.It only happen with that particular game.Please,what...
  7. Controller cotinuously scrolling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller cotinuously scrolling: Hello.I recently downloaded a game but the game requires gamepad.Anytime I connect the gamepad and enter into the game,the game starts scrolling continuously non stop.I've tried it with other games but this doesn't happen.It only happen with that particular game.Please,what...
  8. Mouse scrolling controlled sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse scrolling controlled sound: I have been having this issue for the past few days and haven't found a fix for it. My mouse scroll wheel started to controll volume instead of pages and tabs. I have tried many different things. I have tried holding my dpi button for three seconds, disabled and enabled the...
  9. Mouse Not Scrolling, Only controls Volume

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Not Scrolling, Only controls Volume: Since the last update to Windows 10 I have no way to change the vertical scrolling on my mouse. It only affects the volume control. This is affecting all aspects of control including gaming and browsing. I have already uninstalled and re-installed the driver....
  10. Scroll control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scroll control: When searching through files, I scroll down the page and before I can look at something, the page jumps back up to the top. This happens even when the scroll bar is supposedly locked....