Windows 10: controller crashes PC?

Discus and support controller crashes PC? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ive been using an 8bitdo controller and whenever i put it in the dock or unplug the dongle my entire pc blue screens.It gives a stop code of Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Antonio9019, Feb 29, 2024.

1. controller crashes PC?

Ive been using an 8bitdo controller and whenever i put it in the dock or unplug the dongle my entire pc blue screens.It gives a stop code of Driver Verifier IOManager violation and lists the failure due to a xusb22.sys.ive tried updating the drivers for the device and still has done nothing.

:)

Antonio9019, Feb 29, 2024
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 29, 2024
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Feb 29, 2024
  4. controller crashes PC?

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

controller crashes PC?

1. controller crashes PC? - Similar Threads - controller crashes

2. My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC: Hello there!I've bought a Turtle Beach Recon Controller. For the first 2 there wasnt any Problems. Until recently, my PC keep crashing with a Bluescreen of death. I tried updating all drivers and also brought my PC to a repair shop to check if there is any issue with my PC...
  3. My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC: Hello there!I've bought a Turtle Beach Recon Controller. For the first 2 there wasnt any Problems. Until recently, my PC keep crashing with a Bluescreen of death. I tried updating all drivers and also brought my PC to a repair shop to check if there is any issue with my PC...
  4. My Turtle Beach Recon Controller keeps crashing my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox controller on Windows 11 - BSOD / crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller on Windows 11 - BSOD / crash: Hello guys, I'm myself an IT Engineer. Since the last CU on Win11, I've noticed an issue with the GameInput Service. Now installed twice and with missing files.I've followed the guidelines I could disable the "faulty" service and put the other one in manual. Now, it seems...
  6. Xbox controller on Windows 11 - BSOD / crash

Xbox controller on Windows 11 - BSOD / crash: Hello guys, I'm myself an IT Engineer. Since the last CU on Win11, I've noticed an issue with the GameInput Service. Now installed twice and with missing files.I've followed the guidelines I could disable the "faulty" service and put the other one in manual. Now, it seems...
  7. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  8. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  9. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  10. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...