Windows 10: Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10)

Discus and support Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a question about the xbox one controller after so many times of turning on and it connecting to my labtop I've noticed it will continue blinking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Archambault93, May 20, 2019.

1. Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10)

I have a question about the xbox one controller after so many times of turning on and it connecting to my labtop I've noticed it will continue blinking but will not reconnect at all I've had to to unpair and pair to get it to work again is there any buttons on the controller or settings that will fix this

:)

Archambault93, May 20, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

PC goes to sleep automatically.

Hi Hamza,

Conflicts with the power settings is one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep automatically. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Which version and OS build number of Windows 10 is currently installed? To check, press the
      Windows key, type winver, and press the
      Enter
      key.

Meanwhile, you can try to run the Power troubleshooter. Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with your system's power settings. You can follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel by right click on
      Start
      Button.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click
      Troubleshooting
    • Click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Power troubleshooter.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to follow the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that were provided by Aleksandr 10 and JanElliott_1969.

We're looking forward to your response.

Eric Ber, May 20, 2019
  3. Windows 10 goes into the sleep mode constantly

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and for delay in responding back to you.

• Have you tried the steps mentioned by Yashwanth Kotakuri?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

If the steps mentioned by Yashwanth Kotakuri didn't help you then we suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in the link below and check if it works:

Windows 10 Keeps going into sleep after 1 minute idle

Let us know if it helps. We will be happy to assists you.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 20, 2019
  4. Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10)

Windows 10 (sometimes) goes to sleep after only 2 minutes of inactivity

Hello Mark,

Your screensaver might be one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep every time the computer is inactive. It is possible that the idle time is set every 2 minutes. Having said that, you can try adjusting the waiting time by following the
    steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Go to Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Screen Saver at the bottom right.
    • Adjust the waiting time and hit Apply.

If the issue persists, we recommend trying the suggestions posted by Aleksandr 10 in this
    thread. Most of the Community users found his suggestions
    helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10)

1. Controller goes to sleep (WINDOWS 10) - Similar Threads - Controller goes sleep

2. Laptop goes to sleep and ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop goes to sleep and ...: This laptop has the most different way of going to sleep. It will do just that, go to sleep but in 10.0336 seconds, it will wake up and after the allotted minutes, go back to sleep and remain that way till I get nasty and wake it up from a most comfortable nap. Wake Timers...
  3. Monitor goes to sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Monitor goes to sleep: Since I bought a omen 27i I've been having a little problem, when I open certain games such as Trove, Unturned, Muck and a lot more my monitor screen goes black and the monitor goes to sleep. When I press windows or esc or something to close or minimize the app the monitor...
  4. Windows 10: No longer goes into sleep or hibernate.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10: No longer goes into sleep or hibernate.: Since a few updates ago, my desktop no longer goes into sleep mode. As a bonus, my computer will be on, but no amount of activity will cause my monitors to turn back on. I am forced to hold the power button down until it manually shuts off, so I can turn it back on....
  5. MONITOR GOES TO SLEEP

MONITOR GOES TO SLEEP: While working on the computer, it suddenly shut down and went into sleep mode. I cannot "wake it" back up. I have checked all connections and tried to power down completely. when I attempt to wake it up manually, it does through its startup routine and then goes back to...
  6. Windows Installer goes to sleep

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Installer goes to sleep: I am reinstalling a product called Steinberg Cubebase AI 9.5 (it has been removed) Each time the Windows installer begins it just sets there with the statement 'preparing to install' I"ve left this running over night w/o success. The task Mgr shows zero usage on my computer....
  7. windows 10 goes to sleep

windows 10 goes to sleep: Have all the settings for power and screen saver to NEVER. Just started recently to go to sleep every 10 minutes. Did this happen with the recent updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-goes-to-sleep/8a798d07-4d70-42e8-bb9d-b4c4734aa182
  8. Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 goes to sleep automatically randomly: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If your Windows 10 laptop or computer keeps going to sleep while using, here are a few things you need to take a look at to resolve the issue. Some users have been making complaints recently about problems where Windows [...] This post Windows 10 goes to...
  9. Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode

Windows 10 never goes to sleep mode: Hi, I have a strange power settings problem with my Win 10. 1. If I set the time to sleep to anything except non "never", it goes to sleep mode after 2 mins if unattended, no matter if I have anything running in the background. 2. If I specify "System unattended sleep...
  10. Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!

Windows 10 automatically goes in sleep mode!!: Hello friends .. i am using windows 10 since last two weeks..since installation i am facing this issue .. my pc goes into sleep mode without any reason..suppose i am working on anything ..like i am watching you tube videos or anything..suddenly my screen changes to black and...